Gary Gait! | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Gary Gait!

Couldn’t help but respond to this post right below pictures of Coach at the convention all weekend instead of with his team
Agreed. I noticed that too and got a weird vibe. Hard to work two jobs at once and be good at both.

Agreed. I noticed that too and got a weird vibe. Hard to work two jobs at once and be good at both.

I'd prefer he be at practice but I also believe the only way this program will rise to the top again is through recruiting. We have several disadvantages when it comes to recruiting in this era and I tend to believe having a celebrity coach or coaches is really the best way to reel in high profile kids. Bring the swagger back. Whether it will work of not remains to be seen.

Definitely something that seems more like a summer activity, but being a weekend convention he is probably missing one practice tops? Not the worst tradeoff for promoting Cuse lax at a large convention in Baltimore. File under things nobody will care about if we put on a respectable performance this year. I pretty much don't care either way.

Couldn’t help but respond to this post right below pictures of Coach at the convention all weekend instead of with his team

Same thought crossed my mind, but I’m wondering if he was there primarily to help his brother who was recently paralyzed and who was participating in his first big event since his accident.

And Lars was up in Albany with the Haudenosaunee National Team.
wait, what?!?!? how are they going to practice??? i've been to laxcon only once. seemed majority of the head coaches were there. were going out and enjoying themselves, too. would seem weird timing to ding gg for this. and he'll likely keep going.

Gait’s a busy man. The Syracuse lacrosse camps start tomorrow and of course Gait is interviewing for a new defensive coordinator. The last day of this Team Canada camp must be tomorrow so he can get back for the SU camp.

$595.00

Is this a reasonable price? I don't know much about high end watches.

I was once into watches. It seems to be a pretty basic automatic watch, on par with something like an Orient. It's hard to tell the quality without being able to inspect it in person and without knowing what the movement is (I am sure it is something stock). The price point is probably a little high for what it is.

Speaking of watches: I want to go away from my Apple Watch as a day to day thing ( I really hate having to charge it every day)
Looking for a good men’s watch, not huge, but with substance, at a reasonable price. No crazy features needed.
Certainly not looking at Rolex but probably not Casio or Timex

Speaking of watches: I want to go away from my Apple Watch as a day to day thing ( I really hate having to charge it every day)
Looking for a good men’s watch, not huge, but with substance, at a reasonable price. No crazy features needed.
This is the ultimate watch for the avid golfer. Not only does it have your standard yardage, etc but it has the green reading slope capabilities. Never misread a putt again. Also has all the important health functions and Garmin features along with music and email functions.

Can't beat Seiko Solar. no battery to replace. Keeps perfect time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom