Georgia Tech Postgame Thoughts | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Georgia Tech Postgame Thoughts

Wish we played a diff lineup out of half time, finally made a run once we went small.

no one could make a shot or grab a rebound, This is what this team does on the road. Sadly.
Went to the games @UNC and @Wake. Going to the game @NC State but not very excited right now.

It’s same all year. They don’t listen. Q is closest thing we have to a leader but sometimes he’s gotta shut up. Judah isn’t a leader
They really don't seem to listen at all and there are no upperclassmen to set the tone. It is disconcerting at best.

As long as Maliq stays that's all that matters. I'd be fine with any combination of any other players leaving.
Agree, but. that was kind of my point. We don't really get to choose and I could see every player on the team keeping their options open, including Brown.

As long as Maliq stays that's all that matters. I'd be fine with any combination of any other players leaving.

You think he's staying if he has to play a single minute at Center? Why would he? Priority one in keeping him is ensuring that he doesnt need to play a second out of position.

You think he's staying if he has to play a single minute at Center? Why would he? Priority one in keeping him is ensuring that he doesnt need to play a second out of position.
So Freeman at the 3?

After the huddle incident they sat Bell and went with Cuffe. We got destroyed on the boards. We win the game if Bell is in down rhe stretch.

Bell was also very good defensively tonight. Cuffe hasn’t played at all and now he’s for a huge segment?

Made no sense

I am worried he might leave. But I haven't heard one word that it would be because of what position he is playing. Not saying whether it is a question or not.

The team is a chit show and has been for a long time. I'm happy that they and us got to experience a special win in the middle of it all.

The team is a chit show and has been for a long time. I'm happy that they and us got to experience a special win in the middle of it all.
Yes. Exactly. Even with the UNC game, I haven't changed my mind that I can't wait until this season is over. We have guys playing for Syracuse that should never play for a Syracuse team.

Yes. Exactly. Even with the UNC game, I haven't changed my mind that I can't wait until this season is over. We have guys playing for Syracuse that should never play for a Syracuse team.
You have definitely been consistent in this opinion.

Wish we played a diff lineup out of half time, finally made a run once we went small.

no one could make a shot or grab a rebound, This is what this team does on the road. Sadly.
On sooooo many shots, Maliq was the only one that even attempted to rebound on offense. I just don't understand how the rest just stand on the perimeter, or run back on D as soon as a shot goes up. D rebounding wasn't much better

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom