Gillon comparison | Syracusefan.com

Gillon comparison

Briancuse

Living Legend
I haven't seen him play live yet, I am just going by the highlights, perhaps someone who has seen him play a little more, but watching the highlights, is it possible that he has a little tyler ullis in him?

Smaller version of Brandon Triche? Less athletic Johnny Flynn? I'm really reaching here as we have had most pgs 6'2 and up lately...So maybe he carves his own niche and gives us a unique skill set we haven't had in a while. Either that or his height ruins the zone forever! :eat popcorn:

Smaller version of Brandon Triche? Less athletic Johnny Flynn? I'm really reaching here as we have had most pgs 6'2 and up lately...So maybe he carves his own niche and gives us a unique skill set we haven't had in a while. Either that or his height ruins the zone forever! :eat popcorn:
Larger, slower, less cool version of Bug Williams.

I haven't seen him play live yet, I am just going by the highlights, perhaps someone who has seen him play a little more, but watching the highlights, is it possible that he has a little tyler ullis in him?

The bad thing is the highlights don't show the bad plays he makes. The good thing is, he has a ton of highlights!!!

Bjorn.
This guy might have issue with that:
68045322.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors