Good news or bad?? | Syracusefan.com

Good news or bad??

Status
Not open for further replies.
lkjNW_f-thumbnail-100-0.jpg

tumblr_n5rv4yztYk1s7m89yo8_500.gif

From Twitter...
Without getting into specifics (and don't ask, I won't answer), early next week could include a couple noteworthy developments for SU hoops.

Ottos grove

I say Good news
"noteworth developments" jeez could he be anymore vague? lol

Mali is definitely one, good or bad.

Hopefully we get a commit as well.

From Twitter...
Without getting into specifics (and don't ask, I won't answer), early next week could include a couple noteworthy developments for SU hoops.

Ottos grove

I say Good news

image.gif

I'm going in with blind optimism on this one. Thanks for sharing.

I say the good will be Malachi staying. If he decides to leave that will be bad but if he does leave the good is ham Diallo will commit and come next year instead of 2017. But if Mali stays it will be good and good. Mali stays and Ham Diablo commits for 2017. Yes, I know my alarm clock just went off so I can wake up now.

I hate tweets like this. We all want good news but either give more info where the news is coming from or say nothing. These decoder ring type of tweets are annoying.
If Malichi comes back great if we get another commit great.

If you think about it you'll be able to figure out why they do what they do.

Gotta be Malachi coming back and a commit from The Turk. Well that my best case scenario.

Unfortunately, based on what other posters have said and other whispers out there, I now have to go with Malachi likely NOT coming back.

As far as The Turk, I'm not feeling all warm & fuzzy about our chances landing him and feel even worse about OUR chances to get him cleared.

As an aside, when I hear The Turk, I immediately think of Virgil Sollozzo. The Turk is handy with a knife.

They're bringing back the script-font jerseys for the entire 2016-17 season to honor Pearl?

http://img.At their request, this network is being blocked from this site./sites/default/files/2016/04/20/1.jpg?w=400&h=335&fit=crop&rect=261,0,859,720

Unfortunately, based on what other posters have said and other whispers out there, I now have to go with Malachi likely NOT coming back.

As far as The Turk, I'm not feeling all warm & fuzzy about our chances landing him and feel even worse about OUR chances to get him cleared.

As an aside, when I hear The Turk, I immediately think of Virgil Sollozzo. The Turk is handy with a knife.

What are you hearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors