Good news or bad?? | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Good news or bad??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so Mali is the bad news...the good news is either TT or QG

1/2 right. And MR isn't news, it's based on what everyone is saying, about how he's made up his mind.

The other half is the last I am saying about it. The mystery guy is not in this thread. Please don't ask anything else; it's a delicate situation but unfortunately other posters think it's a long shot. That makes me sad.

1/2 right. And MR isn't news, it's based on what everyone is saying, about how he's made up his mind.

The other half is the last in saying about it. The mystery guy is not in this thread. Please don't ask anything else; it's a delicate situation but unfortunately other posters think it's a long shot. That makes me sad.

So he has made up his mind, even if the nba gms and scouts tell him to go back to school?

I thought I was pretty up to date on all the recruiting news and stuff, and then I start glancing through this thread and I no longer feel confident in anything anymore. I would like to use one of my life lines now Regis. Preferably phone a friend.

The other half is the last I am saying about it. The mystery guy is not in this thread. Please don't ask anything else; it's a delicate situation but unfortunately other posters think it's a long shot. That makes me sad.

No need to reply and spoil your source, but here's my underinformed try at reading between the lines.

1. Good news: one of those 2016 recruits commits.
2. Bad news: Malachi signs with an agent.
3. Good news: Diallo reclassifies and commits to play here as a 2016 high school graduate.

iommi said:
1/2 right. And MR isn't news, it's based on what everyone is saying, about how he's made up his mind. The other half is the last I am saying about it. The mystery guy is not in this thread. Please don't ask anything else; it's a delicate situation but unfortunately other posters think it's a long shot. That makes me sad.
Lol so confused on paragraph 2.

No need to reply and spoil your source, but here's my underinformed try at reading between the lines.

3. Good news: Diallo reclassifies and commits to play here as a 2016 high school graduate.

Ha, my source might chime in. The bottom line is the mystery guy rumor is pretty much all over Twitter or I wouldn't have commented at all. Still, I'm trying to respect the source and also, let things play out because it is a delicate situation.

Hasn't Diallo been mentioned in this thread though? The "mystery guy wasn't mentioned in here" thing is throwing me off. Has anyone mentioned Duval here? I haven't read through everything yet.

Edit: Welp. The post above changes everything.

iommi said:
Ha, my source might chime in. The bottom line is the mystery guy rumor is pretty much all over Twitter or I wouldn't have commented at all. Still, I'm trying to respect the source and also, let things play out because it is a delicate situation.
Twitter link?!?

Honestly we should probably give the whole thing a rest. Last thing we need is a knucklehead cracking the riddle... Then the sub standard will jump on it and bud will write an op-Ed on how SU f-d it all up.

Honestly we should probably give the whole thing a rest. Last thing we need is a knucklehead cracking the riddle and jeopardizing things.

Sure, but if someone wants to PM me their informed thoughts, I'd be happy. :)

Moustapha Diagne paying his own way?

th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online