Good news or bad?? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Good news or bad??

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're bringing back the script-font jerseys for the entire 2016-17 season to honor Pearl?

http://img.At their request, this network is being blocked from this site./sites/default/files/2016/04/20/1.jpg?w=400&h=335&fit=crop&rect=261,0,859,720
Nike would sell a lot of jerseys to SU fans if they convinced JB to go with the script uniforms next year.

As an aside, when I hear The Turk, I immediately think of Virgil Sollozzo. The Turk is handy with a knife.

They're having dinner here next week:

Louis.jpg

Nike would sell a lot of jerseys to SU fans if they convinced JB to go with the script uniforms next year.
32388x-sy4-phsfh002-nds-a.jpg

I have been look for this shirt in a Large online for over a year... it does not exist anywhere cyberspace for sale in that size, I love the script

Only posted once or twice but love these Clue threads. Pure guess but to know something a week ahead of time would mean process still in play so I put my $2 exacta bet on Mali gone, Diallo reclassifies and signs with Cuse.

I'm going to go with ABSURDLY GOOD NEWS:
Mali comes back.
TT signs on the line which is dotted (verbally).
7Yurt7 chooses Orange.
Quade, Diallo, and Tucker all choose SU.
And Bamba too. Why not?
And since we're at it - JB gets all his wins back from the NCAA.
:cool:

Bibby a 3 star guy on ESPN and a 2016 PG -- would he even get a lot of run here? We'd have 3 G's ahead of him even if Mali leaves

Bibby a 3 star guy on ESPN and a 2016 PG -- would he even get a lot of run here? We'd have 3 G's ahead of him even if Mali leaves

He had an ACL. Kids underrated. I think he can be a great player, plus his pops and grand daddy were pretty good. I like the idea. Kid has a great chance to outplay his star ranking for sure.

He had an ACL. Kids underrated. I think he can be a great player, plus his pops and grand daddy were pretty good. I like the idea. Kid has a great chance to outplay his star ranking for sure.
ACL or not, our last few 3-star guys were the scapegoats for our slump. Bibby would just be tying up a schollie and we need to be selective.

ACL or not, our last few 3-star guys were the scapegoats for our slump. Bibby would just be tying up a schollie and we need to be selective.

I'm pretty sure out slump had more to do with a top 50 recruit (kaleb Joseph) not panning out. Why are so many people married to recruiting rankings? If they were so accurate our freshman would never be one and done.

I'm pretty sure out slump had more to do with a top 50 recruit (kaleb Joseph) not panning out. Why are so many people married to recruiting rankings? If they were so accurate our freshman would never be one and done.
Andy rautins one star. Wes johnson 2 star

two3zone said:
I didn't realize Wes came here right after high school. I thought he came here after doing very well at a P5 school. I could be wrong though.

Brandon Triche was OK for a 3 star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors