Good tidings to all! And also... | Syracusefan.com

Good tidings to all! And also...

dyedorange

Marginally on Topic
459384578 copy.jpg

My wife and I got an early "present" when our new guy showed up 6 weeks early. Spending time in the NICU is humbling. Actually humbling is not a strong enough term. Anyway, each day gets better.

My point (bear with me it's been a long couple days) is to enjoy this life and the lives of those around you. Give your kids (younger or older) an extra squeeze this weekend. Enjoy your life. Smile. Sing. Be happy. Root for the Cuse. Root for everyone. Just root! Have a good day, a great weekend and an even better life. Laugh at life and the world around you. Cry when the time calls for it. Look at the person next to you and say "how can I help"? Don't worry about the things you cannot control and focus on those you can.

I wish all my Cuse brethren (and all brethren) the very best in 2016 and every year thereafter!! Happy holidays!!

Best AZO

My wife and I got an early "present" when our new guy showed up 6 weeks early. Spending time in the NICU is humbling. Actually humbling is not a strong enough term. Anyway, each day gets better.

My point (bear with me it's been a long couple days) is to enjoy this life and the lives of those around you. Give your kids (younger or older) an extra squeeze this weekend. Enjoy your life. Smile. Sing. Be happy. Root for the Cuse. Root for everyone. Just root! Have a good day, a great weekend and an even better life. Laugh at life and the world around you. Cry when the time calls for it. Look at the person next to you and say "how can I help"? Don't worry about the things you cannot control and focus on those you can.

I wish all my Cuse brethren (and all brethren) the very best in 2016 and every year thereafter!! Happy holidays!!

Best AZO

Conratz on the new little Cuse fan. Our little guy spent some time in the NICU too. Just remember thats its harder you than on your new little man. Hope it all turns out OK, and quickly.

Of course, I gotta make the plug, and hope you join when things calm down. Your experience going through this may help others.

12373211_545378702294906_5955490835510673859_n.jpg

all the best to you and yours, and all the fans out there (except maybe the hoya flavored ones).

Best AZO
Agreed. When my twins were born 6 weeks early, we spent a week there. Literally unbelievable - especially the staff there.

Best wishes, and congrats!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom