Good to see the Bills are in mid-season form | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Good to see the Bills are in mid-season form

Rex can go get fired after this game if we lose. This defense is such a joke.

Go ahead. Rush 3 one more time.

Rex can go get fired after this game if we lose. This defense is such a joke.

Go ahead. Rush 3 one more time.

3rd and long...rush 3...first down. TD a few plays later. garbage.

Brutal, this should just about be the end of Rex...pathetic meltdown. They were up 15 30 minutes ago

hate that I root for this team.

Let's all watch the defense get smacked around again and watch Tyrod scan the defense waiting for WRs to become 20 feet open.

Put EJ Manuel in at this point or see what Cardale Jones gives you because Taylor is a joke when you need your QB.

This defense. Rex and Ryan G T F O

This seems like the Dolphins game. Get up a couple TDs and just a total meltdown. Wish Carr would at least throw TD passes to help my fantasy prospects instead of Murray getting the TD.

The fact we're not making the playoffs and had complete meltdowns after going up 2 scores in the second half TWICE this year has to get you fired, right?

Cut ties with our fake QB too.

Is there a more confused football player in the NFL than Sammy Watkins? Every play he looks like he has no idea wear he should be doing

The fact we're not making the playoffs and had complete meltdowns after going up 2 scores in the second half TWICE this year has to get you fired, right?

Cut ties with our fake QB too.
He is an awesome backup or special situations QB.

Come on man, way too much time to be saying that. Still 9 minutes in the third and the Raider's have an explosive offense.

reverse jinx. Mack is the only good defensive player they have and is showing it in the second half

Game has to seal the future of our QB and HC. Not that we lost but the way we lost. Exposed everything wrong with Rex and Tyrod.

Rex's defense is the #1 culprit were not going to the playoffs and Tyrod just cannot make a play when we absolutely need it. He's a great backup, not a franchise QB.

Rex with a bad defense is just a trainwreck and makes zero sense as to have..
him as a HC. Pagula's need to cut bait and I'm pretty sure they will relatively quickly.
Who will be the candidates?

him as a HC. Pagula's need to cut bait and I'm pretty sure they will relatively quickly
I really like Rex personally but this defense has been so inconsistent/bad and the Miami/Oakland meltdowns are inexcusable for anyone, let alone a team built on defense.

him as a HC. Pagula's need to cut bait and I'm pretty sure they will relatively quickly.
Who will be the candidates?

Hopefully someone with the exact opposite personality of Rex. I guess I don't mind guys who like to have fun and run their mouth, but it gets real old real fast when you never back it up.

I really like Rex personally but this defense has been so inconsistent/bad and the Miami/Oakland meltdowns are inexcusable for anyone, let alone a team built on defense.

Yeah, his body of work speaks for itself as well... he's just not getting it done

If Tom Coughlin isn't the Buffalo coach next year Pegula is a moron. Rex would be a good college coach because of his mouth.
However he is routine gets old when he doesn't win.

If Tom Coughlin isn't the Buffalo coach next year Pegula is a moron. Rex would be a good college coach because of his mouth.
However he is routine gets old when he doesn't win.
Looking likes there's some mutual interest between TC and the Jags. It would be a bit of a homecoming for TC. And warm. ;)