Good to see the Bills are in mid-season form | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Good to see the Bills are in mid-season form

Because the tweet was taken down, McCoy to Denver isn't official. One major reputable outlet had it as official but is now back-tracking
Yeah on air just now they said who the outlet was, but I forgot. But they said on air according to them it was official with McCoy.

Like what I am reading about McDermott- tough, no nonsense, workaholic. Exactly the opposite of Rex. Who knows whether it works or not, but If you are going with an assistant coach- I like the move. Recall that he was a top contender a year ago after Carolina's Super Bowl run.

Now it comes down to players...as noted above, really need a strong draft this year.

If McCoy is smart he runs back to Denver. They are a QB away from being a Super Bowl team. And the more success Denver has the better shot he will get at another head coaching job. He wasn't terrible in SD. He won a road playoff game for crying out loud. He deserves a second chance to be a head coach. Just a miserable situation in SD right now with the team move and everything.

I'd say the O-Line is also a huge issue in Denver.

I'd say the O-Line is also a huge issue in Denver.

Yeah, I am not sure he runs back to Denver unless they are willing to pay. No QB, and you are right QB is an issue. All depends where he wants to live as well, I would imagine. Washington may be willing to pay him more as well

So what do we think about Leslie Frazier as DC? I'm looking for other opinions because I know is background but haven't really followed his career that much.

So what do we think about Leslie Frazier as DC? I'm looking for other opinions because I know is background but haven't really followed his career that much.
His defensive hires have been STRONG, imo.

So the Bills have neither a 4th or 7th round pick. Great.

It's interesting, after reading a lot of the articles, listening to Whaley press conference, I am beginning to feel like the Bills are going from "close" as Whaley stated a couple weeks ago to once again rebuilding. I don't see a couple key moves and retaining as much as they can to hopefully try and make the playoffs next year. We shall see, what they do at the QB spot will speak volumes as to where they truly think they are.

I like that they are taking their time with the OC hire, interviewing a lot of guys, OLD retreads as well as some young guns. I can see D getting fixed and offense going back to the crapper if they don't bring in the right guys

We have an OC. Thoughts?
Rick Dennison - Wikipedia

God be worse for sure, plenty of experience, definitely a kubiak disciple but his offenses at Denver in 2006-2008 when he wasn't with kubiak were probably some of his best years, probably solid no spectacular OC for first time HC, worked with Tyron at Baltimore as well. I think bills have put together solid staff, no qb coach yet though?

The Buffalo Bills have hired Andrew Dees as the team’s assistant offensive line coach. From the University of Syracuse.

God be worse for sure, plenty of experience, definitely a kubiak disciple but his offenses at Denver in 2006-2008 when he wasn't with kubiak were probably some of his best years, probably solid no spectacular OC for first time HC, worked with Tyron at Baltimore as well. I think bills have put together solid staff, no qb coach yet though?

hopefully ken dorsey for qb coach

Letting Tyrod and LeSean go has bascially concede next year as a rebuilding year.

The Bills want DeShaun Watson at 10. I wonder if they will go QB if he is gone before that.

Does this free up mega cap space? If it does, I wouldn't be opposed to doing that and spending the money elsewhere. If not, this is the stupidest thing I've ever read.

What's the difference between dead money and cap money?