Class of 2020 - Grad OL Codie Hornsby (TX) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (3/13/2024) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 Grad OL Codie Hornsby (TX) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (3/13/2024)

Wait, is that a pun?

download.jpeg

Wouldn't surprise me to see massive departure from OL
Agree. I think it is pretty clear we are not happy with what we have and want to add at least one more tackle and board to the mix.

According to OX’s definitive roster analysis, we already have 19 OL on scholarship returning. And we are trying to add at least two more. Now he has Travis Brown-Miller in the list and if he blue shirts, I think that me and his scholarship does not count, but even with this, it looks like we are planning on going into preseason with 20 OL on scholarship.

The normal number of OL you see on scholarship is about 15.

So I think we can expect to see 5 OL on scholarship leave between now and the start of preseason practice.

I won’t speculate on who the OL are who are likely to leave. But bank on it. We are way overbooked with OL, looking to add more and that means some have to go elsewhere.

Or stay, retain their scholarship and stop playing football.

Agree. I think it is pretty clear we are not happy with what we have and want to add at least one more tackle and board to the mix.

According to OX’s definitive roster analysis, we already have 19 OL on scholarship returning. And we are trying to add at least two more. Now he has Travis Brown-Miller in the list and if he blue shirts, I think that me and his scholarship does not count, but even with this, it looks like we are planning on going into preseason with 20 OL on scholarship.

So I think we can expect to see 5 OL on scholarship leave between now and the start of preseason practice.

I won’t speculate on who the OL are who are likely to leave. But bank on it. We are way overbooked with OL, looking to add more and that means some have to go elsewhere.

Here is my official "unofficial" list:

Joe MoreOLR-Sr.
Jakob BradfordOLSr.
Mark PetryOLR-Sr.
J'Onre ReedOLSr.
Josh IlaoaOLSr.
Lysander MoeoloOLR-Jr.
Kalan EllisOLR-Jr.Injured 2023
Enrique Cruz, JrOLR-Jr.
Austyn KauhiOLR-Jr.
David WohlabaughOLR-Jr.Injured 2023
Joe CruzOLR-So.
Trevion MackOLR-Fr.
Jayden BassOLR-Fr.
Da'Metrius WeatherspoonOLR-Jr.Portal from Howard
Joshua MillerOLR-Fr.Portal from Georgia
Travis Brown-MillerOLFr.Blueshirt?
Willie GoodacreOLFr.
Xavier MilesOLFr.
Noah RosahacOLFr.Jan Enrollee

Like they say in Star Trek...

Blueshirts make scientific discoveries. Redshirts make history.

Yeah I expected this even before Feb signing day. Writing was on the wall with all the portal prospects we were pursuing. A full reset was in order for this position group.

Joe MoreOLR-Sr.
Jakob BradfordOLSr.
Mark PetryOLR-Sr.
J'Onre ReedOLSr.
Josh IlaoaOLSr.
Lysander MoeoloOLR-Jr.
Enrique Cruz, JrOLR-Jr.
Austyn KauhiOLR-Jr.
Joe CruzOLR-So.
Trevion MackOLR-Fr.
Jayden BassOLR-Fr.
Willie GoodacreOLFr.
Xavier MilesOLFr.

Redshirts ARE history.

I think I read he’s from Texas so I wonder how Cuse is his dream school - maybe he watched The Express

Joe MoreOLR-Sr.
Jakob BradfordOLSr.
Mark PetryOLR-Sr.
J'Onre ReedOLSr.
Josh IlaoaOLSr.
Lysander MoeoloOLR-Jr.
Enrique Cruz, JrOLR-Jr.
Austyn KauhiOLR-Jr.
Joe CruzOLR-So.
Trevion MackOLR-Fr.
Jayden BassOLR-Fr.
Willie GoodacreOLFr.
Xavier MilesOLFr.

Could be as many as 6 gone from that list. Some surprises too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom