Class of 2019 - Grad QB Cole Snyder (PA) Portal from UBuffalo to EMU | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 Grad QB Cole Snyder (PA) Portal from UBuffalo to EMU

I’d bring in the two frosh and two portal QBs. Add 4 to the room with two being veterans.

This OL will be good enough to grind out a run game, so you need a QB who’s a good game manager that can keep the chains moving on 3rd short and not make dumb decisions. Short intermediate game. Don’t need someone to come in and throw for 4000 yards, though that would be nice.

I’d bring in the two frosh and two portal QBs. Add 4 to the room with two being veterans.

This OL will be good enough to grind out a run game, so you need a QB who’s a good game manager that can keep the chains moving on 3rd short and not make dumb decisions. Short intermediate game. Don’t need someone to come in and throw for 4000 yards, though that would be nice.
We need 2-3 new oline guys that will push our starters to backups or to make them better. Gotta have it. My dream would be the A M guy who is a freshmen and a couple starters on high level teams. I like Ellis but he has to improve physically a lot. He needs to add sheer strength while getting to 340 ish. He just doesnt seem to move people like i thought he would. Moore is a ? with his injury and Cruz needs big improvment in run and pass. Bleich is gone i believe and i thought the center got better thu the year. Liked Joe Cruz at end of season but couldnt get a real gage on how his passblocking would be. So in the end we need help here quick and fast.

Yup. If you don’t have 1 QB you’re screwed. I’d do the same thing. 2 and 2 because right now we have 0.

Who is Coach Camp?

Walter
Dude try googling Coach camp - outside of Walter camp you get all these coaching camps that pop up so yeah, not an easy feat to find a different one.

Who is Coach Camp?

Did you get close with any other visitors during your visit?​

I spent some time with Meeks on the visit and I really like his knowledge of the game and how he plays the game. I think we could have a great connection early.

WR portal target from Georgia.

No offer that we know of for the kid as of yet, will be interesting to see where it goes

I don't really see what Snyder brings SU? Seems like a good fit for him but is it the other way around? He had middling stats for a 3-9 MAC team. Three of the top 10 available MAC portal transfers are from UB, he's not one of them. Led the MAC in attempts, completions and INT's. 8th in completion % , 8th in yards per attempt, 8th in passing efficiency.

If and when McCord becomes official I would make an official offer to Snyder. "Hey I get ya wanna play. But we'd love to have you as an experienced backup. And the upside for you is ya get to stay close to home, ya get to experience Power 4 football on what looks like a pretty good team, and while ya come in as a backup, injuries do happen."

If and when McCord becomes official I would make an official offer to Snyder. "Hey I get ya wanna play. But we'd love to have you as an experienced backup. And the upside for you is ya get to stay close to home, ya get to experience Power 4 football on what looks like a pretty good team, and while ya come in as a backup, injuries do happen."
That will be a tough sell. He has already said he wants to play his last season.

Agree, you have to try. I hope CDRW and Davis stay but in this day and age, QBs with little chance to start rarely are willing to wait. Especially with Williams arriving soon.

I think if we add another quarterback, it’s gonna be from some FCS program like Fordham or Richmond.

The spring game just got a lot more interesting.

Would love a back up with his experience. I think NIL $$ could be a sticking point though. How do you offer a backup QB and how much extra does he stand to get with limited playing time? If he goes to a different school to be the man you have to imagine he makes a lot of money of NIL

That will be a tough sell. He has already said he wants to play his last season.

Agree, you have to try. I hope CDRW and Davis stay but in this day and age, QBs with little chance to start rarely are willing to wait. Especially with Williams arriving soon.

I think if we add another quarterback, it’s gonna be from some FCS program like Fordham or Richmond.

The spring game just got a lot more interesting.
I think Davis’s future is at a different position. CDRW may be salvageable.

I think Davis’s future is at a different position. CDRW may be salvageable.
You can’t play CDRW again after the BC game he single-handedly got our last staff fired in that one. Best of luck to him next year wherever he goes.

What are we doing Thursday at QB does anyone know or even care about the bowl game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom