Class of 2019 - Grad QB Cole Snyder (PA) Portal from UBuffalo to EMU | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 Grad QB Cole Snyder (PA) Portal from UBuffalo to EMU

You can’t play CDRW again after the BC game he single-handedly got our last staff fired in that one. Best of luck to him next year wherever he goes.

What are we doing Thursday at QB does anyone know or even care about the bowl game
We’ll see - after the bowl game will be telling because the rest of the crew that is transferring will come out and there may even be some casualties during spring camp.

Is Shrader 100% not playing?

We’ll see - after the bowl game will be telling because the rest of the crew that is transferring will come out and there may even be some casualties during spring camp.

Is Shrader 100% not playing?
Didn’t he have surgery already?

Nobody has reported anything about a Shrader surgery.

You can’t play CDRW again after the BC game he single-handedly got our last staff fired in that one. Best of luck to him next year wherever he goes.

What are we doing Thursday at QB does anyone know or even care about the bowl game
Disagree. Let’s see what these QBs can do with better weapons. I’m not saying he’s going to be great, but you can’t disregard the Shishow out WR corps was this year.

Disagree. Let’s see what these QBs can do with better weapons. I’m not saying he’s going to be great, but you can’t disregard the Shishow out WR corps was this year.
CDRW had a game where he made bad decisions.. several of them after he was dinged up. He played ok in some other limited minutes..

Had be been able to go the wildcat stuff we ran would have been easy throws for him to make.

I was hoping this would happen. We desperately need a game manager type to spell McCord if needed and not someone who looks like they’re holding a hand grenade everytime they take a snap. Hope it does happen!

Agreed, just to clarify I can't say 100% this is accurate but felt there was enough to pass it on. I hope it's accurate, a veteran backup is crucial and as you noted can't have someone who looks absolutely lost out there.

I was hoping this would happen. We desperately need a game manager type to spell McCord if needed and not someone who looks like they’re holding a hand grenade everytime they take a snap. Hope it does happen!
Exactly! He's got game experience and ready to go if needed. Thinking we need 5 in the qb room minimum. Would be a good start.

Exactly! He's got game experience and ready to go if needed. Thinking we need 5 in the qb room minimum. Would be a good start.
Let’s hope it happens or we get someone of similar profile. Never know maybe there’s a better experienced backup out there. I don’t put anything past this staff lol

Agreed, just to clarify I can't say 100% this is accurate but felt there was enough to pass it on. I hope it's accurate, a veteran backup is crucial and as you noted can't have someone who looks absolutely lost out there.
Yes I too hope it's accurate cuz this kid is so much better than either of the two backups which are 4 *. (ya right)

I thought we had a pretty good 24 Recruit coming in (J W ). He may be a very good back up if he learns quickly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom