Class of 2019 - Grad QB Cole Snyder (PA) Portal from UBuffalo to EMU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 Grad QB Cole Snyder (PA) Portal from UBuffalo to EMU

He doesn't run the ball much. Maybe a 2 QB system for
a while.

Y'all are hysterical. Already complaining about who is visiting when you have no clue what Coach Brown's plan is and about a kid who has no offer yet.

Please, never change.

especially in light that they all complain we don't have a QB that can throw a forward pass.

I read he's been offered by Vandy

Like the fact that he rolled out and threw on the run down field. It seemed Dino did not let his qbs roll out and throw on the run. Seemed like he wanted them to stay in the pocket to throw.

He looked pretty athletic running to me? Hard to tell with QB’s when they are on bad teams. Look at Tommy D

Y'all are hysterical. Already complaining about who is visiting when you have no clue what Coach Brown's plan is and about a kid who has no offer yet.

Please, never change.
I don't think it's an overreaction to not be thrilled about a guy that only put up 2000 yards, 13 TDs and 9 Int's at a MAC school. I think he's a decent option for depth, but I doubt you're hitting the portal if you're Snyder to be a backup.

You guys think with all the talent Fran was able to bring in on his first weekend ever as HC, he won’t be able to bring in a better QB than Snyder? Come on guys, this kid isn’t going to be our starter. He doesn’t even have an offer and he might not even get one.

His stats are pretty bad. Maybe he'd do better with better talent around him though. Idk.
Cole Snyder

Stats don't look too bad to me. Like tomcat said the program has deteriorated maybe he was like DeVito getting sacked every other play?

COLESNYDER​

Buffalo Bulls

FOLLOW
  • CLASS
    Senior
  • HT/WT
    6' 2", 208 lbs
  • BIRTHPLACE
    Lakewood, NY
  • STATUS
    Active

2023 SEASON STATS​

• YDS
  • TD
  • INT
  • QBR

He's a thrower. UB wasn't good this year and decided to platoon him with a QB who was mostly a runner.
Last year's stats are probably more representative of what he can do.
Yeah he threw for 3000 yards, 18 TDs/8 INTs in 2022, about 59% completion which is not great, but I would be fine with him as QB2.

I was surprised to see Cole in the portal. Based on the UB football games I saw I didn't imagine him moving up from a MAC team. It may be he is not happy with the coaching at UB and is looking for an alternate school at a similar level. But of course he now is taking an OV to SU.

Have you seen him play or basing it off last seasons stats?
I unfortunately watched a decent amount of MAC football this season and I don't think he's anything more than a P5 backup, at best.

I'm not doubting Fran Brown's plan and I'm not mad or anything that he's visiting but I have no hesitation claiming he's not an ACC level starter. But I know there is a world where we strike out on targets higher on our board so it's good to lay some early groundwork with a backup plan.

I unfortunately watched a decent amount of MAC football this season and I don't think he's anything more than a P5 backup, at best.

I'm not doubting Fran Brown's plan and I'm not mad or anything that he's visiting but I have no hesitation claiming he's not an ACC level starter. But I know there is a world where we strike out on targets higher on our board so it's good to lay some early groundwork with a backup plan.
Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom