Gross Fired | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Gross Fired

i would assume the AD role can't be left unfilled for a long time? is this something that will happen quickly?

I assume we need to have an AD in place by the start of the football season, or at least by the time we're reached 8 losses.

And it's not like Daryl Gross would've been some big help with coordinating facilities stuff.

"Hey Joel Billy, come over here, let me show you our Manhattan style lounge, i'm in a new york state of mind too, let me get my selfie stick!"
Hilarious!

They're moving quickly to clean house. It makes all the more sense why Sala is the interim AD- He's going to be the only one left!

And what a crappy time for him to get the interim title- Billy Joel and the Regional all in a week and a half after taking on more responsibilities? Wow.
Just had the Monster Truck Jam thing too. Of all the events the Dome hosts, that one presents the most challenges...

Just had the Monster Truck Jam thing too. Of all the events the Dome hosts, that one presents the most challenges...
I know scheduling is tight, but I hope the University continues to exploit the Dome for every nickel. Monster trucks, concerts, neutral site games, hockey. Whatever. Bleed more revenue out of that place.

I know scheduling is tight, but I hope the University continues to exploit the Dome for every nickel. Monster trucks, concerts, neutral site games, hockey. Whatever. Bleed more revenue out of that place.

I like the NCAA Infractions Committee and Mark Emmert versus a pack of hyenas. Instant sell out but only a one night run.

I like the NCAA Infractions Committee and Mark Emmert versus a pack of hyenas. Instant sell out but only a one night run.

grant_running_man2_576.jpg

The IPF allows for more time for these events. If SU does hockey again, they better do it so the women's team can play. That was a joke that Gross and crew didn't get them get a game in the Dome during that weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom