Guy who mows my lawn went to Wiscy . . . What do I do? | Syracusefan.com

Guy who mows my lawn went to Wiscy . . . What do I do?

Dig a pit and cover with leaves. Observe from roof while he mows.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

The guy who mows my lawn went to Wisconsin. I'm a diehard Syracuse fan, but, well, the guy does a good job mowing my lawn. For the love of God, what am I supposed to do? Help!!!
See if he has a sister who can clean your house.

Put chunks of gouda all around your yard. It will clog up the mower and he'll have to watch the game from the John Deere repair shop on a 19' black and white TV.

The guy who mows my lawn went to Wisconsin. I'm a diehard Syracuse fan, but, well, the guy does a good job mowing my lawn. For the love of God, what am I supposed to do? Help!!!

I assume you don't live in Wisconsin? So, if he went to Wisconsin, you'd better get a new lawn guy.

If you neglect spring lawn care you'll pay for it all year.
I would have him aerate/de-thatch your lawn, and then apply lime, followed by fertilizer with crab grass preventer. I would also advise over-seeding any bare spots.

Introduce him to Jfeldes girlfriend, hope there are sparks, and you solve your problem and his problem. It's a win-win!

You must live in a classy neighborhood. The guy who mows my lawn was a grade school drop-out in Mexico.

People hire people to mow their lawns? I wouldnt let the Presidents of Scott's touch my lawn and mine could be used in their commercials.

People hire people to mow their lawns? I wouldnt let the Presidents of Scott's touch my lawn and mine could be used in their commercials.

I'm with you...no one touches my lawn, me included.

You must live in a classy neighborhood. The guy who mows my lawn was a grade school drop-out in Mexico.

When the Wiscy grad can't do it, I have Joe Biden come over and mow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom