Houston and Booking through SU questions... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Houston and Booking through SU questions...

Just looked at the Anthony Travel link. They are now booking hotels rooms in the DoubleTree - Galleria. Same hotel I booked for free with Hilton points, you can book direct with Hilton at $371, or if you have a corporate rate you can get for $291. Buying the package you pay $650 / night.

And still nothing for season ticket holders or donors on ticket only purchases other than stand in line with the scalpers tomorrow morning at 10. Starting to get more than a little nervous and upset.

No longer nervous or upset. I'm in!

Consigliere said:
No longer nervous or upset. I'm in!

Saw the other thread? I was about to point it out to you.

Guys, FYI, in the other thread I just mentioned that I called Anthony Travel and with some very basic sweet talking was able to purchase just game tickets. FYI.

Guys, FYI, in the other thread I just mentioned that I called Anthony Travel and with some very basic sweet talking was able to purchase just game tickets. FYI.
Just to double check the info as I just called as well. The girl quoted me $360 a ticket (which covers both games) but she has no idea what section the tickets are in except that it is in the official Syracuse section. Did you get the same info?

How much and where at?

Just to double check the info as I just called as well. The girl quoted me $360 a ticket (which covers both games) but she has no idea what section the tickets are in except that it is in the official Syracuse section. Did you get the same info?
Yes, same info. All seats are assigned by Syracuse.

The sections are 138-140 and 101-105. Assigned by SU according to donor status, etc.

So as a non-donor, non-alum, I can call this place and get game tickets only? Looking on ebay and prime whatever - there is nothing outside of telescope range on the baseline for under $1k per ticket for just Saturday.

rrlbees said:
Saw the other thread? I was about to point it out to you.

Called the Orange Club. They took care of me.

Consigliere said:
Called the Orange Club. They took care of me.

That works too.

So I'm a rookie at this, and stuck in anchorage still due to the volcano, so researching this stuff has been difficult.

What would be the best option here? $1700 would get me a place to stay, and two game tickets (no issue with a "fan hotel" because id still be surrounded by SU fans, and could just chill at the team hotel during the day.. But tickets for non donors are going to be in the rafters right?

Or, would it be better to wait for just game tix, and trying to figure out a hotel on my own?
Just an FYI.. Travel packages are sold out. Game tickets through SU go on sale starting tomorrow morning at 10.

Just an FYI.. Travel packages are sold out. Game tickets through SU go on sale starting tomorrow morning at 10.

OK. So are these available to anyone or just donors? You high rollers have me confused. Who do you call, the dome box office?

Katy

Ah. I think I see you in this picture!

920x920.jpg

Ah. I think I see you in this picture!

920x920.jpg

Yep, see those two inside lanes? That's the HOV/toll lanes - $7 for about 7 miles. I'm on that bus near the bottom, coming up to the stopped traffic, in the TOLL LANE! Pay $7 to go as fast as the main lanes. smh.

Last edited:
OK. So are these available to anyone or just donors? You high rollers have me confused. Who do you call, the dome box office?

Youre the 2nd person to use that term in this thread(assuming none of my posts have been er**ed), so I am tempted to buy you a drink if I see you there!

It's really mind-blowing to me that there were 53 posts on this thread, in essence planning the trip, BEFORE we shocked a 1-seed as huge underdogs. We are a confident bunch, aren't we? When is the thread for the Monday pre-game pep rally going to start?

Just got tickets!!! Section 103 baby!! Got them through Syracuse. About 1/4 the cost of anything I found anywhere else!!

It's really mind-blowing to me that there were 53 posts on this thread, in essence planning the trip, BEFORE we shocked a 1-seed as huge underdogs. We are a confident bunch, aren't we? When is the thread for the Monday pre-game pep rally going to start?

Forget that! I'm looking for hotel info for the Marshall Street Parade!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom