How can anyone listen to Bill Walton | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

How can anyone listen to Bill Walton

Walton is absolutely insufferable. I honestly don't think I'll be able to watch another game he's doing. Just the all-time worst.

I'm all for some zany trainwreck drunkard entertainment but I don't need it during a basketball game.

Walton is absolutely insufferable. I honestly don't think I'll be able to watch another game he's doing. Just the all-time worst.

I'm all for some zany trainwreck drunkard entertainment but I don't need it during a basketball game.
I used to like him but really hated him calling out Howland over and over again. He still does it this year after he was fired.

I like his loopiness. So many of these guys sound just alike... and are interchangeable. Bill brings another level of entertainment to a game.
if you consider mean spirited a level of entertainment, Walton's your guy. He was and incredibly still is unprofessional in his conduct towards Howland. Not to mention that he was a guy that wouldn't talk to the media when he was playing ( I know, he had trouble speaking without a stutter).

He's awesome. Guy is loving life and doesn't give a .

People are so damn sensitive and critical of everything!

This man has some of the funniest quotes of all time.
There are a lot of funny guys that are pieces of s##t as a person. I don't find him funny in the least. I do find him to be a piece of s##t. So at least he has that.

There are a lot of funny guys that are pieces of s##t as a person. I don't find him funny in the least. I do find him to be a piece of s##t. So at least he has that.
When I look at Boris Diaw I think of Beethoven in the age of Romantics.

I like him. Entertaining and not the usual stuff. Not so good at breaking the game down though.

My god he is insufferable!!!!!

He continues to almost be adversarial with Dave patche. Also could he fellatiate Gordon more?!!?

He's awesome.

"Gilbert arenas lost his mind ". Lol

I had to laugh at this because its completely true and then he starts in about a story where Gilbert was sleeping on his coach and Dave is like "lets finish that one off the air" Walton is fun to listen to from time to time for me. He is unafraid to say anything which is refreshing especially when criticizing the state of the college game or the officiating and he truly knows how to bball should be played. That's why he hated Howland, Howland's style was not really bball it was anything and everything but that to Walton. Still say it once about Howland or repeat it if you are asked and let it go now that he's gone. The other thing is Bill only pays attention to parts of games and then his color commentating is way off at times. Any bad shot that was rebounded and dunked by AZ he claimed was a pass.

What was that Gilbert Arenas stuff?
His kid Luke and Arenas were close buds from their Arizona days.

I already hit in it but they showed Arenas and Dave said a great player for AZ but nit on your all time greats team (that Bill had just run down) and Bill said "he could have been but Gilbert lost his mind" Dave "I'm sure he appreciates you mentioning that on tv" Bill starts a story about remembering the days when Gilbert would be sleeping on his coach Dave cuts him off tells him to finish off air.

My god he is insufferable!!!!!

He continues to almost be adversarial with Dave patche. Also could he fellatiate Gordon more?!!?

Bill Walton was the best college basketball player I ever saw. And probably the world's most recognizable Deadhead. He revered Coach Wooden and still quotes him in nearly every game I hear Bill call. To me, he can do no wrong. He is a God among men.

He's a good change of pace because you have to pay attention all the time to catch his unpredictable comments.

Low doses of Bill are probably in the best interests of the viewing public but I don't mind him giving his UCLA wast coast POV.

I loved listening to the radio when Pasch was the play by play guy. I was pretty bummed when he left.

So its like voting for the pres

I'd nominate this for post of the year(we're obsessed with early things here), but it was slightly political so it's a sin instead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom