Howdy Y'all! :) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Howdy Y'all! :)

Welcome aboard! Regarding the negative posters, if you get frustrated reading them, then you'll just love the ignore feature we have over here. It comes in handy from time to time.

Weren't you the one that started the donations to send the underprivileged kids to the game last year? Nice work if I remember correctly.

Edit: Not last year, it was the Texas Bowl, my apologies.
That was not me. That was likely either sean or Menotti.

Been a while but CuseOnly rings a bell.
Makes sense. Were you the family in front of me in the Shafer autograph line at fanfest last year? I think I might have taken your photo with him.

Last edited:
My advice, stay away for 24-48 hours after a loss. It's not worth it. Every lurker feels the need to rip apart the staff and players and how we won't win another game all season, Shafer needs to get fired, Hunt sucks, blah blah blah. Good thing NFL is on Sundays so I can focus on my Lions losing rather than listen to the fallout. By Monday though the regulars are back on having a constructive conversation. Welcome aboard.

I've always wondered if anyone has me on ignore. lol. Any way to find out?

orangechuck said:
So I admit, I held off on joining this message board because my past experience with them was filled with constant griping and negativity. I am hoping my experience here will be better than that and comment sections of new sites filled with reasons not to support the team. Some of you who are on Twitter may know me by the same handle (OrangeChuck) and know that frankly, not everything in my life has been perfect but I do my best to be positive about life and I LOVE SU sports, especially football since it was the sport I grew up watching more with my family. I love the school in general and the whole CNY area (even though I have not lived there since 89 but try to get back when possible. Anyway, I am looking forward to interacting with fans who are excited about this team and program. If you are that "fan"who sees me in a Cuse jersey when I am in town and you're like the kid in A League Of Their Own shouting, "You're not gonna win!", we probably won't get along too well. Go Orange! :)

Welcome Chuck! We are buddies on Twitter (pb44)! I am more active as we get into season, very rarely on from April-Mid July. As ACC media day started I said Hey I wonder what is going on with the board and and all of a sudden I am back at it like I never left in March! There is a ton of pretty good info here and most people are great. They may have an opinion that is different than yours, but it generally ends there. Tailgates run by Mark are outstanding and this year I am hitting Louisville with a bunch of folks! Please join if u can! Welcome aboard and be yourself! positivity is a great thing! Eat, Drink, and Be Merry for tomorrow we'll die!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom