How's attendance for saturday | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

How's attendance for saturday

Poised to be a big recruiting weekend for us, im hoping there are some fannies in the seats
12:30 start time coming off a horrible home loss...I don't care what they announce there won't be more than 35,000 in that dome next week

12:30 start time coming off a horrible home loss...I don't care what they announce there won't be more than 35,000 in that dome next week
We will see. However, I think you are more likely to be right... Going to be ugly...

last home game I think it will be close to 40

should also see a little bump in tickets sold from folks who bought that 6 game football/hoops package to get Duke hoops tickets.

should also see a little bump in tickets sold from folks who bought that 6 game football/hoops package to get Duke hoops tickets.
That's true. I didn't even think of that.

All I know is when you play terrible football at home all season where you are 1-4 (1-5 if you count ND as a home game) where your only win is a double OT game against Villanova in which you looked terrible and your starting QB got ejected for punching somebody, it's hard to expect people to hand over money to come watch the games in person.

I'd be willing to bet the dome was rocking as hard as it has all season when we went up 14-9, but it was extremely short-lived excitement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom