Huge game tonight! | Syracusefan.com

Huge game tonight!

Entropic

All Conference
The (4-1) Rutgers at (5-0) Louisville...should be a close one! :crazy:

As much as I dislike both programs, I hope Rutgers gets the salt pounded out of them. A strong Louisville team coming into the ACC next year continues to make the conference look that much better. And F NJ.

I hope so...but Rutgers looks pretty good this year

Do they? Their defense gave up 50 at Fresno in a loss and 50 something in a close overtime win against SMU. Got dominated by Arkansas for 3 quarters. Their defense definitely doesn't look good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

The (4-1) Rutgers at (5-0) Louisville...should be a close one! :crazy:
You cannot have the terms huge game and Rutgers in the same sentence

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Do they? Their defense gave up 50 at Fresno in a loss and 50 something in a close overtime win against SMU. Got dominated by Arkansas for 3 quarters. Their defense definitely doesn't look good

-

Fresno St. is good and in the Top 25 and we lost on the road, in overtime going for 2 because it was 3am est. for our guys and they just spent 5+ hours in 90 degree heat. SMU was hopefully a dreaded "What" game that we ended up winning. You must have missed the Arkansas game if you thought we were "dominated for three quarters." We were minus three in turnovers. We out gained them 400 to 283 and had 24 first downs to their 14.

Tonight will be a huge test for our suspect pass defense. But, we will score plenty of points against Louisville.

Imagine that...Rutgers has 1 fan and they are still a part of this board.

Fresno St. is good and in the Top 25 and we lost on the road, in overtime going for 2 because it was 3am est. for our guys and they just spent 5+ hours in 90 degree heat. SMU was hopefully a dreaded "What" game that we ended up winning. You must have missed the Arkansas game if you thought we were "dominated for three quarters." We were minus three in turnovers. We out gained them 400 to 283 and had 24 first downs to their 14.

Tonight will be a huge test for our suspect pass defense. But, we will score plenty of points against Louisville.
should be an interesting game I for one hold no malice toward our old league mates and plan to watch. I know that puts me in the minority here.

I will be watching but I do have a deep seeded hatred towards them. More towards Rutgers of course because Louisville is due to hoops.

For me it's about having a future ACC team vs a future Big 10/11/12/14/16 team.

Arkansas played with their back up QB who is pretty bad.

Rutgers has scored a bunch of points with defense and special teams again - bailing them out.

Buttgers is 4-1 like Maryland is 4-1

and FSU would hang 60 on buttgers to.

Arkansas played with their back up QB who is pretty bad.

Rutgers has scored a bunch of points with defense and special teams again - bailing them out.

Buttgers is 4-1 like Maryland is 4-1

and FSU would hang 60 on buttgers to.

Yes, Arkansas was without their starting QB and our QB took no live reps during the week. Rutgers also lost its starting tailback (who was leading the nation in rushing) early in the 3rd, we were without our two defensive captains (a DE and a OLB), and we were down half of our DT rotation.

As for special teams and defensive scores, you may not have been paying attention for the last decade or so, but that's what we do. These things don't happen by accident.

Another Rutgers thread. Ridiculous.

Its in the context of the game tonight vs Lville, I know you hate anything RU but I actually think your starting to go overboard on the other side now. I love ya as a poster but if your that sick of these posts just ignore it.

I'll take Rutgers +19
I'll take 'Ville -19 in this game. Rutgers is much worse than that record indicates. Louisville has given up 34 pts all season, with only 10 of those not in garbage time. Ohio was stomped by Louisville and in a pick'em game vs. Rutgers, I'd take Ohio.

They're going to get stomped by Louisville and UCF this season, count it.

Its in the context of the game tonight vs Lville, I know you hate anything RU but I actually think your starting to go overboard on the other side now. I love ya as a poster but if your that sick of these posts just ignore it.
I don't hate the posts, I hate the fact all the Rutgers trolls come over here and it descends into a pile of talking and cheap insults because Rutgers fans don't understand football. We should just have a single "Let's all laugh at Rutgers" Thread for all this to go into.

Yes, Arkansas was without their starting QB and our QB took no live reps during the week. Rutgers also lost its starting tailback (who was leading the nation in rushing) early in the 3rd, we were without our two defensive captains (a DE and a OLB), and we were down half of our DT rotation.

As for special teams and defensive scores, you may not have been paying attention for the last decade or so, but that's what we do. These things don't happen by accident.

Nova has a lot of games under his belt and his not practicing that week meant nothing. The Arkansas QB has never played in his life and he was terrible. Their offense was non-functional with him under center.

As for your other injuries – bfd. Who’ve had those injuries all season (meaning their replacements have played all season) and some of those guys didn’t play last year either so who cares. I’m sure Arkansas had other injuries to. Nonetheless Arkansas is bad and you barely beat with their scrub Qb.

Why are you still hanging around our board, still looking for acceptance?

I'll take 'Ville -19 in this game. Rutgers is much worse than that record indicates. Louisville has given up 34 pts all season, with only 10 of those not in garbage time. Ohio was stomped by Louisville and in a pick'em game vs. Rutgers, I'd take Ohio.

They're going to get stomped by Louisville and UCF this season, count it.

Agree with this. And how long before the B12 decides that it's wort taking a flier on UCF?

I don't hate the posts, I hate the fact all the Rutgers trolls come over here and it descends into a pile of talking and cheap insults because Rutgers fans don't understand football. We should just have a single "Let's all laugh at Rutgers" Thread for all this to go into.

I dont disagree with ya the Rutgers trolls can get unbearable but at least with AKnight he is somewhat reasonable, the best of the worst by far. You can carry a half decent convo with him, but other posters I agree are way out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom