Hughes | Syracusefan.com

Hughes

Going to be a logjam at the 3&4 next year.

Hughes. Brissett. Guerrier. Dolezaj.

If he doesn’t figure it out, he could very easily be riding the bench much of the year.

That being said, he has talent and can explode at any given moment. I think he can step up when he’s not having to defer to two upperclassmen guards that don’t warrant anyone deferring to them.

He'll be ok. What's more scary is Buddy will be our most experienced G and we still don't have a C coming in. I don't understand 0 PT for Jalen or Braswell. Both show promise. Invest in the future.

If he doesn’t figure it out, he could very easily be riding the bench much of the year.

That being said, he has talent and can explode at any given moment. I think he can step up when he’s not having to defer to two upperclassmen guards that don’t warrant anyone deferring to them.
I think we’ll continue to see Marek at Center next year.

He wasn’t given much of a chance today.

Not much at all. If Frank continues to play this many minutes we won't win another game. The opening of each half was classic , frank slowly dribbling up the court like Frankenstein

We will. Hopefully with a few more lbs

Also who knows if OB is back

Dont sleep on Braswell

In addition to Hughes having not played for over a year, this is his first season in the ACC.

That could mean tremendous potential for a coach who plays tough man-to-man D, skilled it rotating players in and out with the flow of the game...
Oh wait...

We are going to be worse next year.

With four freshman coming in next season, next year will provide them chances to play. I've already written off next season as a lost season.

I think we’ll continue to see Marek at Center next year.

I hope so. He opens up the offense so much more and has great chemistry with OB in the passing game. IMO the biggest in-house factor as to whether or not we will be improved on offense is if Doley gains 20lbs in the offseason. If he does, it allows him to stay at the 5 much more, as he won’t be bullied down low as much.

Our offense doesn’t make the weak side defense pay attention to anything. It’s like we ignore the backside of the defense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom