Hughes | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Hughes

I hope so. He opens up the offense so much more and has great chemistry with OB in the passing game. IMO the biggest in-house factor as to whether or not we will be improved on offense is if Doley gains 20lbs in the offseason. If he does, it allows him to stay at the 5 much more, as he won’t be bullied down low as much.
Can we cross train Dolezaj with the football teams S&C program?

Amazing how one program’s development units can inspire so much confidence and the other seems like they play pattycake and hopscotch.

I hope so. He opens up the offense so much more and has great chemistry with OB in the passing game. IMO the biggest in-house factor as to whether or not we will be improved on offense is if Doley gains 20lbs in the offseason. If he does, it allows him to stay at the 5 much more, as he won’t be bullied down low as much.

Dolezaj isn’t adding any noticeable weight. Count on it.

Dolezaj isn’t adding any noticeable weight. Count on it.

flour-sack-dresses-1.jpg

the summer slovakian BBQ . (marek on the left).

Last edited:
After his first year G couldn’t dribble...by the end he was the guy senior yr. I don’t see that happening as a PG but he will improve. Needs to be more consistent Btn halves.

Wow, you are one hell of a fan. How lucky is this program to have you? Priceless.

Don't worry about me and my opinion. Clown.

Hughes has regressed to a hot or cold deep shooter. Handle woeful, D dreadful, rebounding spotty. He has work to do.
0/1 . 2/4. 1/4. 3/8 . 2/7. those are buddy's last 5 games deep. hot or cold shooter ?

0/1 . 2/4. 1/4. 3/8 . 2/7. those are buddy's last 5 games deep. hot or cold shooter ?
Buddy has been better off the bounce IMHO. If Hughes isn't making shots I don't notice him on the floor.

He'll be ok. What's more scary is Buddy will be our most experienced G and we still don't have a C coming in. I don't understand 0 PT for Jalen or Braswell. Both show promise. Invest in the future.
THIS. Jimmy is still a good basketball mind, but I feel he doesn't always consider the long term outlook for the program. Between the underclassmen that is in the dog house every year, and not playing a guy like Braswell who has showed great promise (Not to mention the MASSIVE disappointment Oshae has been). This is where I am frustrated with him.

“Small sample size”...oh wait, wrong freshman. We can only use that one when it fits the narrative.

duke 0/1. nc 2/4. wake 1/4. va 3/8. clem 2/7. as posted. 4/5 losses where he logged 92 minutes.

duke 0/1. nc 2/4. wake 1/4. va 3/8. clem 2/7. as posted. 4/5 losses where he logged 92 minutes.

0-1 and 1-4 don’t count. Small sample sizes.

Your stated rules for Carey. Be consistent.

that's 28 minutes for 2 games. does that exceed carey's total for 2019 ? you can do the math.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom