Hughes | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Hughes

Hugh
hughes > BB. not even close. get real.

Hughes is two years older than BB. You must take that into consideration. At least buddy attempts and sometimes creates off the dribble. Hughes is a one denentional player. Until he learns to do something off the dribble he will be inconsistent at best.

Buddy has been better off the bounce IMHO. If Hughes isn't making shots I don't notice him on the floor.
Then you aren't watching. He scored on 2 lobs against wake and has had a ton of drives and finishes throughout the year. Today and last hame isn't the whole season

Was at the game. He looks real shook. Gotta find the confidence again.

buddy's a frosh and i like his shooting. but he is still rather one dimensional whereas hughes (first year playing here) is by far the more explosive player. .357 vs..355 deep. that's a draw amigos. i'll take hughes.

Wasn’t Hughes supposed to the most talented offensive player we’ve had a while?
He is the best shooter on this team. He is having a rough stretch.

A summer of really working on his ball handling and drivBig, and getting many more shots up from 3 should help. He’s goong to be a senior so he may be close to topping out, but he can certainly become more consistent and improve his efficiency.

He has a lot of work to do this off-season. Needs to work on his handling. I've lost count of him falling over because he can't drive without losing control of himself.
That could be said for Carey and Hughes

A summer of really working on his ball handling and drivBig, and getting many more shots up from 3 should help. He’s goong to be a senior so he may be close to topping out, but he can certainly become more consistent and improve his efficiency.

Going to be a junior next year, right?

He is the best shooter on this team. He is having a rough stretch.
Second best. And the rest of his game is pretty unimpressive for being one of the best offensive talents in a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom