I am hearing out next coach is ... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

I am hearing out next coach is ...

If we fired Shafer to get, let's say, Ash... I admit I will not be super excited... or impressed with Coyle.

Any hints?
Well, if it plays out with one of these two guys, we're not getting that offensive mind everyone seems to want. Sticking with defense.

Alsacs said:
Even if I don't like the hire you gotta rally around the guy. Year 1 nobody legitimately will complain. Just the extreme fringe who don't make sense. There won't be divisions. I just want a coach who has been a HC before who side of expertise is offense. That is all. I am afraid from our past 3 hires having zero HC experience before.

We've never hired a head coach with head coaching experience at the Division 1 level.

Well, if it plays out with one of these two guys, we're not getting that offensive mind everyone seems to want. Sticking with defense.

The two Ohio State dudes?

If it's Golden I can live with that.

So...Luke Fickell or Rob Ryan.

jekelish said:

I'd guess one is a Buckeye.

Fickel or Ash...

A big concern for me is hiring a guy that coaches at a school with a lot of NFL talent on it.

If that's the case, I'm guessing Fickell and Ash. Meh.

Fickell is Ash? Ash is a man??
Ace-Ventura-ace-ventura-30820459-450-250.gif

If it's a defensive guy, I would have kept Shafer and told him to make some serious staff changes.

Could have saved the money, hired John Reagan, changed out at DB coach, and replaced Bullough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom