I am hearing out next coach is ... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

I am hearing out next coach is ...

agree. there are a million spread offense guys. don't get too stuck on one of them and end up having to hire someone way too late. we've done that silliness before.

Yeah...or we can just get Doug Marrone. He had success here.

Am i the only one who doesnt give a . . . . about frost?
All the oregon message boards dont seem to care if he leaves
I like him, but if we were putting all our eggs into that basket, and he got "frosty" feet, this whole thing may backfire on us. Good coaches are taking jobs already.

If he won't commit then next man. Virginia is going after Sanford. We can't wait that much longer.

I was told Sanford was Coyle's number two. I wouldn't like that hire either.

DocFlanders said:
I like him, but if we were putting all our eggs into that basket, and he got "frosty" feet, this whole thing may backfire on us. Good coaches are taking jobs already.
I swear i had a nightmare lastnight that we didnt get a coach by the end of this week and all of the sudden i was at the introductory press conference where coyle is introducing bob casullo as next HC

I just can't wait to we get a hire so the board can have it pro-coach and anti-coach fights. They where so much fun couchburn
Even if I don't like the hire you gotta rally around the guy. Year 1 nobody legitimately will complain. Just the extreme fringe who don't make sense.

There won't be divisions. I just want a coach who has been a HC before who side of expertise is offense. That is all. I am afraid from our past 3 hires having zero HC experience before.

agree. there are a million spread offense guys. don't get too stuck on one of them and end up having to hire someone way too late. we've done that silliness before.
other schools have already 'got' their guy.

the open time is not looking good for coyle.

Time to call Beau Baldwin any schedule of somebody riding a white horse across country from eastbumfruk, WA right now. :):)
hysterical.

i got a vision of all the unibombers on here, with their wired up toasters trying to get a free espn signal, all pissed that baldwin rode his horse through their campsite and ruined their reception.

It is not a cluster till Frost withdraws from consideration. He is clearly the #1 choice right now though. If Frost is playing off other jobs for leverage in a 6 year contract and higher coaching staff budget I wouldn't blame him.

I don't see any team other Cal on his horizon though. Even though I would opener another candidate I believe Frost accepts by Wednesday and he introduced to the crowd at Wisconisn-Syracuse basketball game.

hysterical.

i got a vision of all the unibombers on here, with their wired up toasters trying to get a free espn signal, all pissed that baldwin rode his horse through their campsite and ruined their reception.
are there any segway rental places in syracuse? those west coast hippies love that shnit

hysterical.

I cant stop laughing!!!! are you kidding me

It is not a cluster till Frost withdraws from consideration. He is clearly the #1 choice right now though. If Frost is playing off other jobs for leverage in a 6 year contract and higher coaching staff budget I wouldn't blame him.

I don't see any team other Cal on his horizon though. Even though I would opener another candidate I believe Frost accepts by Wednesday and he introduced to the crowd at Wisconisn-Syracuse basketball game.

i was away all last week and didn't post but is it possible Frost has accepted the job and is now trying to see if he can build a staff for Syracuse? I wouldnt' just blindly accept unless i have my Ocean's 11 like team built.

i was away all last week and didn't post but is it possible Frost has accepted the job and is now trying to see if he can build a staff for Syracuse? I wouldnt' just blindly accept unless i have my Ocean's 11 like team built.
I doubt it. If he accepts the job he will know the parameters of who he would pursue. I think he is leveraging for more $$ and more assistant resources.

It is obvious Frost is option A though if we end up with somebody else. Which is fine but jsut being honest.

I'm hearing two names right now.

I am not excited. At all.

I'm going to go have a beer or 12.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors