I have a bad feeling about SJU... | Syracusefan.com

I have a bad feeling about SJU...

images

arent you embarrassed yet for predicting failure and loss...try going thru life a bit more positive...

This is the first time I haven't felt nervous about a game, which means that we will lose, because my feelings are always wrong.

Johnnies have been impressive last 2 games, blew out wvu at the garden and hung around with duke at cameron. If we play like we've been playing the last 3 games it will be close. If our swag returns with fab we'll win easy. And harkless scares me.

Fab back.. maybe we arent ready.. Im usually never wrong.. sorry
I hope someone posts this before every game left this year - as long as the results are the same as the first time. :D

I hope someone posts this before every game left this year - as long as the results are the same as the first time. :D

Nah. This "party favor" needs to be retired in the same way "Thickburger" was kicked to the curb. I like jokes as much as the next guy...but I also know when to call it quits.

Agreed. We need this ritual...not like we're superstitious or anything! ;)

Agreed. We need this ritual...not like we're superstitious or anything! ;)
Not unless you call wearing the same thing every game (until we lose and those clothes officially lose their mojo) superstitious.
:)

I am shocked at the regular posters that took this one seriously. good lord

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom