I have a feeling that I know who I will be picking... | Syracusefan.com

I have a feeling that I know who I will be picking...

SUMBA

2nd String
...as the 5 seed to go down to a 12 this year...

How could anyone not pick us as the 5-12 upset special? Two of our main rotation players are Triche and Keita...look at their numbers and try not to shudder.

Well be lucky to be a 5

My guess:
If we lose first BE game = 7/8
We win the first BE game = 5/6
We beat Pitt = 4/5
We beat prob GTown = 3/4
We win tourney = 3

We are a lock for the 5 seed right now if we win the first BET game. Anything else gets us closer to a 4 seed, but probably no higher than that.

All of this 7/8/9 seed talk is ridiculous. This team has a season resume that is at WORST a 5 seed. The past few losses have been to teams in the top 10 & 15.

Seriously, be reasonable, or get out...

We are a lock for the 5 seed right now if we win the first BET game. Anything else gets us closer to a 4 seed, but probably no higher than that.

All of this 7/8/9 seed talk is ridiculous. This team has a season resume that is at WORST a 5 seed. The past few losses have been to teams in the top 10 & 15.

Seriously, be reasonable, or get out...

5 * 4 = 20

Yes, suggesting we aren't one of the top 20 teams is clearly unreasonable.

(psss...we were 17 in the rpi BEFORE the loss today)

Math.

5 * 4 = 20

Yes, suggesting we aren't one of the top 20 teams is clearly unreasonable.

(psss...we were 17 in the rpi BEFORE the loss today)

Math.
We aren't a top 20 right now. But if you go by the resume and the body of work since November, we are a top 20 team.

IF we lose on Wednesday (massive if), we'd be a 7 at worst, if we lose on Thursday, we're looking at a 5.

We aren't a top 20 right now. But if you go by the resume and the body of work since November, we are a top 20 team.

IF we lose on Wednesday (massive if), we'd be a 7 at worst, if we lose on Thursday, we're looking at a 5.

I wasnt suggesting we are or are not a top 20 team. I was suggesting it's not unreasonable to say if we go 1-1 in the BET that we'll be a 6 seed. I would lean 5 as well...but wouldnt be shocked by a 6.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom