I think we've outed our pal 2-3 Zone | Syracusefan.com

I think we've outed our pal 2-3 Zone

pearl31

in cahoots
Or one of the other posters on here who only antagonizes and pushes buttons:

2016-03-13_2232.png

First guess was Hulk but between the airport stories, sitting in 311 and Applebee's I'm pretty sure he's real.
No, this is someone who is here to agitate and legitimately troll - I think it has got to be that (other, not you) 2-3 Zone

Except no one thinks "2-3 Zone" is a "fellow cuse fan" do they?

Whoever it is, you've got to feel bad for him. Imagine a life so emotionally bankrupt that you pretend to be a fan of a team you're not a fan of in order to "tweak" people. Like, you can't evoke a legitimate emotional response in those around you because you're so unlikable and don't have a personality so you search for any attention, even negative attention. It's like an 8-year-old who continues to take a dump in his pants because, yes, his parents will yell at him, but at least they'll be paying some attention to him while they do. Pretending to be a fan to get a rise out of people sounds like the last stop before stepping in front of a freight train and ending it all. Good luck, pal. You need it.

yeah I'm actually not certain which poster it is - 2-3 zone is the first that came to mind... could be Hulk I suppose, or a couple of others... but yeah, good stuff

That guy sounds like he has a really interesting life.

And this is sarcasm since we're all apparently not too bright.

Last edited:
It's like an 8-year-old who continues to take a dump in his pants because, yes, his parents will yell at him, but at least they'll be paying some attention to him while they do.

Or a 12 year old who is still breast feeding. Oh wait, that would be Game of Thrones.

I don't think there were many UConn posts at all this year, till recent, and when we played. I think they r fading to irrelevance. Which is sad sort of. I mean, we got a 10 seed by losing a "play in game." They're in the tourney with a legion of 5th year transfers, thanks to a 70 foot three. And only got a 9 seed after wining their own tourney. They've truly joined the distinguished ranks of teams like Holy Cross who have to win their conference tourney to advance, and then deal with the pity of national coverage because they're a feel good story - their program is the program equivalent of the Monmouth bench. :(

Ask an admin. They should be able to see the IP addresses of everyone who posts here. Not hard to track him or her down.

Ask an admin. They should be able to see the IP addresses of everyone who posts here. Not hard to track him or her down.

Fishy and Temery would have access to IP addresses on both sites...They know the handle on the Boneyard...Use that to get IP addresses to search on this site.

Let us know who it is and then delete his account.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom