I think we've outed our pal 2-3 Zone | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I think we've outed our pal 2-3 Zone

View attachment 57669

Seems well adjusted.

Doc,

You are going over to their board to argue with a guy who has supposedly set up a handle on our board so he can pretend to be one of us and then brags about it on his board?

Whoever he is, he clearly doesn't have a lot going on in his life...

Doc,

You are going over to their board to argue with a guy who has supposedly set up a handle on our board so he can pretend to be one of us and then brags about it on his board?

Whoever he is, he clearly doesn't have a lot going on in his life...

I'm not really "arguing' per se, but I really am better than this.

An acquaintance of mine (a complete dolt, though), and Georgetown alum used to tell me he had a 'sock puppet' account (he used a different term), that he used to "twist the nips of the UConn douches." Gotta be going on two/three years now... So, tit for tat.

Gotta question the intellectual level of a person who actually spends time/effort in this way. I guess they think they're clever... But, it's the internet. It's like winning a three-legged race. Congratulations.

Actually kinda sad that we're trying to figure out who it is. Does it really matter?

An acquaintance of mine (a complete dolt, though), and Georgetown alum used to tell me he had a 'sock puppet' account (he used a different term), that he used to "twist the nips of the UConn douches." Gotta be going on two/three years now... So, tit for tat.

Gotta question the intellectual level of a person who actually spends time/effort in this way. I guess they think they're clever... But, it's the internet. It's like winning a three-legged race. Congratulations.

Actually kinda sad that we're trying to figure out who it is. Does it really matter?

Complete dolt and Georgetown alum seems redundant. :)

I don't think there were many UConn posts at all this year, till recent, and when we played. I think they r fading to irrelevance. Which is sad sort of. I mean, we got a 10 seed by losing a "play in game." They're in the tourney with a legion of 5th year transfers, thanks to a 70 foot three. And only got a 9 seed after wining their own tourney. They've truly joined the distinguished ranks of teams like Holy Cross who have to win their conference tourney to advance, and then deal with the pity of national coverage because they're a feel good story - their program is the program equivalent of the Monmouth bench. :(
Oy. Please DO NOT TEMPT FATE LIKE THIS! All I need is to see UConn hoist the trophy for a 5th time, and twice under Ollie in what, four or five years as HC?

No, we may not like them but you have to be deluded to say UConn is irrelevant in the basketball world with their track record. Damn lucky? Maybe, but there are no asterisks in the record books for that.

Losers.

I hate that fanbase more than any other.
I understand the hate, but losers they are not. Or their team is not, anyway. I can't speak about the majority of their posters now cause it's been a good ten years since I posted on the Boneyard. But for quite a few years I did regularly, and I can say they were generally pleasant to me. On one notable occasion they wished upon me a boyfriend with a needle d--k, but I think that was a thread where EVERYBODY was insulting EVERYBODY ELSE.

Maybe it would be healthier to concentrate on our ACC rivals rather than UConn and Gtown, unless we actually have a game scheduled against them.

It burns me up that UConn got away with, no... strike that, won the NC with Kemba Walker. I felt snake bit after Melo and AO. However, as a person who judges resumes and careers for a living. Syracuse means something on a resume. UConn - might as well be Akron or Cal State Fullerton.

It burns me up that UConn got away with, no... strike that, won the NC with Kemba Walker. I felt snake bit after Melo and AO. However, as a person who judges resumes and careers for a living. Syracuse means something on a resume. UConn - might as well be Akron or Cal State Fullerton.

Wait, you're telling me having a degree still means anything these days? :p Even before I started trying harder to live life in a perpetual stupor, I had misgivings about that.

I understand the hate, but losers they are not. Or their team is not, anyway. I can't speak about the majority of their posters now cause it's been a good ten years since I posted on the Boneyard. But for quite a few years I did regularly, and I can say they were generally pleasant to me. On one notable occasion they wished upon me a boyfriend with a needle d--k, but I think that was a thread where EVERYBODY was insulting EVERYBODY ELSE.

Maybe it would be healthier to concentrate on our ACC rivals rather than UConn and Gtown, unless we actually have a game scheduled against them.

No, that fanbase is comprised of obnoxious, smarmy, delusional losers. Anyone who's attended a BET can vouch for that.

No, that fanbase is comprised of obnoxious, smarmy, delusional losers. Anyone who's attended a BET can vouch for that.
Well as I said, that was my experience on their board in days passed. Of course I didn't go out of my way to be just provocative either. There was less enmity between the schools then.

And I'm pretty sure other fan bases would say the same about SU fans. Particularly our tradition of standing before the first made bucket, even if that doesn't happen till after the under 16 timeout, which can block the view of the game for people sitting behind us. It's fine in the Dome which is generally 90% SU fans, not so much at a neutral site.

"HAHA your OBSESSED with us"

*Brag about having a fake name on our board.*

Doc, put it in perspective and then let it go.

My wife knows I belong to an SU message board. That's ok.

Can you imagine if I also told her, excitedly of course, that I had set up a Finstagram account on another team's message board and anonymously post nasty stuff about their team hoping to get a rise out of their fans?

My wife, and anyone else I told, would look at me like I needed some serious help.

Double-LL-loser type of help.

Pack-up-the-car-with-the-kids-and-leave type of help.

I mean, no offense, but if you looked at your season tix and saw: Tulane, Temple, Memphis, Tulsa, Houston, SMU, Cincinnati, South Florida, East Carolina and Central Florida on the schedule, you'd be pretty miserable also.

It's the hoops equivalent of Lambda, Lambda, Lambda and Omega Mu...

If I'm a UConn fan, I want the season to end after the OOC and go right to the tournament...

Look, if this is how AW deals with his misery, God Bless him...

God Help him 'cause he really needs it, but God Bless him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom