IG and Twitter Embeds | Syracusefan.com

IG and Twitter Embeds

went away for a few weeks. came back again this afternoon. didnt even close the browser that was working all day. but i can click it and see it when twitter opens.

1663194729833.png

went away for a few weeks. came back again this afternoon. didnt even close the browser that was working all day. but i can click it and see it when twitter opens.

View attachment 219969

That's a Twitter thing. More and more sites are not allowing adblockers. Add this site in a couple weeks.

That's a Twitter thing. More and more sites are not allowing adblockers. Add this site in a couple weeks.
yeah but i dont have an ad blocking tools in use.

Did twitter just change their policy by not allowing you to view tweets without creating an account?

Elon is limiting each unverified user to reading 600 posts a day, which is the equivalent to about 2-3 minutes of scrolling. I doubt this will make anybody pay for the verification but rather get people moving to different apps. Fumble by Elon imo.

At least you can view the tweets that are posted on this site. Other than that, I don't need twitter.

Musk stopped paying google, and their contract ended yesterday at midnight.

I can't wait for Blue Sky or even the FB version of twitter to launch, I need something that is reliable. Twitter is done

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom