I'm interested to see the impact the IPF creates | Syracusefan.com

I'm interested to see the impact the IPF creates

bothsocksup

Starter
I really feel the program is going to get a tremendous boost from the IPF, similar to the Carmelo Center...hopefully

it will, but that boost will probably only come after some on-field success. the Melo Center helped push a top tier program to elite recruiting status. if Seton Hall or Prov had the same facilities I don't see them pulling 4 & 5 stars on the regular.

on field success + IPF = sustained time as a mid-to-upper tier player in CFB (ranked almost every year, bowls almost every year, top 10 contender every few years, etc.)

Kind of tough to compare it to the Melo Center. The Melo Center is literally one of the best, if not the very best all basketball facility in the sport. Getting the IPF puts us on level playing field with mostly everyone else. We're still going to need some wins to help attract higher level recruits to the program.

Ishmael should have great hands after catching passes while dodging errant shots during w. lax practice. It's about time Gross and the SUAD made a commitment to Gait's program. Poor guy has been suffering for support since being hired.

Ishmael should have great hands after catching passes while dodging errant shots during w. lax practice. It's about time Gross and the SUAD made a commitment to Gait's program. Poor guy has been suffering for support since being hired.

Lol didn't the women's ice hockey coach complain about his facilities too. Let's put some money into them

The IPF allows us to keep up with peers, it's not going to give us a recruiting advantage over other P5 schools (that have similar facilities).

The IPF allows us to keep up with peers, it's not going to give us a recruiting advantage over other P5 schools (that have similar facilities).
Very good point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom