In the battle of Demons tonight | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

In the battle of Demons tonight

The refs are definitely favoring Duke with some phantom calls here and there.

This is basically a McD’s game 6 months removed. Lots of great athletes playing at a high level, but absolutely zero defense.
From what I’ve seen I’m not convinced Duke is a great shooting team. They are getting to the rim whenever they want. They won’t get that against our zone this year.

Zion is hitting shots and hes more of a scorer/ dunker. They will come down to earth.

Kentucky. Conference loyalty is a silly thing.
Conference strength/perception seems to matter come tourney selection time. It’s certainly helped us out on our last 2 bids.

I don't know about anyone else, but the feed I've been watching has all of the stadium noise and no commentary. ITS WONDERFUL!

Duke has great athletes and they attack the rim. If they are forced to make jumpshots they could struggle. Kentucky is letting them get layups and dunks. I’m not really impressed because there is zero defense being played.

I took Kentucky to win at halftime at 9 to 1. I see them making a run just because I hate Duke.

Ok .. I don’t buy this argument that duke is going to struggle from the perimeter . That remains to be seen .. anyone that is watching this game and isn’t thoroughly impressed with duke is not being objective .. and I hate duke more than Kentucky .. these dudes already are way ahead of those stacked Frosh Kentucky teams in terms of playing as a team

Even PJ Tucker could have found some minutes tonight.

I have never seen Kentucky look so bad and get blown away. Duke’s going to score 100+.

They are beating the number 2 team by nearly 40 .. we scored 66 total points.. and there’s still 11 minutes left

If Zion wore orange, we would not be tournament eligible for 40 years. Hate both these teams. Duke looks scary.

They are beating the number 2 team by nearly 40 .. we scored 66 total points.. and there’s still 11 minutes left
Our game at least had defense. This game is a pick up game.

Betting based on hate is never good.
I had duke +2 and Toronto maple leafs (-130 ) on a parlay .. will payoff 2.5 :1. .. unfortunate hedged it at half with Kentucky to win second half

Our game at least had defense. This game is a pick up game.
You haven’t played in the Asian grad student pick up games I have .. dudes in my grill all night

Man if only we landed some of these kids. I'm getting flashbacks of C/O 2017-2018 recruiting nightmares watching this game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom