Indiana/Temple | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Indiana/Temple

Who wins?

• Indiana

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The pace of the game between Cuse and IU would be very interesting to me. IU runs. They play an aggressive mtm but can play a zone. If we shoot well, we shoot over their small guards and they go mtm. Can we exploit our bigger guards against their smaller, quicker ones, or does their speed wear us down? Also, IU has depth that we lack. Up and down game may be difficult for us so controlling tempo may be critical.

In the end, as it has been all year, if we can shoot, we are in it. If not, we have no chance.
Are you watching Indiana right now? I certainly dont think we need to shoot lights out to win. We do have one of the best defenses in the country and are a top rebounding team.

Zeller is susceptible to fouls and doesn't play great D. Gotta penetrate and take it right at him.

What did Wyatt do against us? Kids a beast in the best way possible.

Temple must stop quick bricks from 3.

Ok Temple players if your last name is not Wyatt you are not allowed to shoot...ever

You dont remember his game against us?
He was ridiculous. Had the full YMCA old man game arsenal

33 Pts; 4 Asst; 5 TO; 2 boards including 15 for 15 from the FT line!

EDIT: The only weakness was 2 for 8 from three.

This game is mirroring the SU-Temple game in MSG. We got up early up 10 in the first half, and Temple went on a run to cut the lead to 1 at halftime, and then Lee dominated the 2nd half and Wyatt backed up him after dominating the first half. Wyatt was like 11 for 11 from the FT line against us. Wyatt has 20 right now, if I was Temple he has to touch the ball each possession get this game to halftime tight and get a big to help in the 2nd half.

yikes .. who do we want to win this again.. wyatt is the best player in the country the way he is playing right now.

You dont remember his game against us?
He was ridiculous. Had the full YMCA old man game arsenal

I was drunk at the garden. Hard to pay attention to things like "names."

Temple better slow this game down. I mean slllllooowwwwww moootttiiiiooonnnn slow. They want this game in the 50s. If it's in the 70s or above IU wins easily IMO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom