Indiana/Temple | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Indiana/Temple

Who wins?

• Indiana

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The only negative for Wyatt is he can pout. If you can bother him early and get him to miss some shots he'll complain and get really lazy.

But other than that he's an elite scorer.

Gotta think we'd do a way better on him this time around, kinda like Porter.

Temple better slow this game down. I mean slllllooowwwwww moootttiiiiooonnnn slow. They want this game in the 50s. If it's in the 70s or above IU wins easily IMO

I think the opposite is true. Tempo right now favors Temple.

I think the opposite is true. Tempo right now favors Temple.
IU has better athletes and more of them... Temple would run out of gas if this becomes a fast break contest

Anyone else way more confident than they were an hour ago? Because I am.

Indiana scored 6 points in the final 10+ of the first half, hope it continues!

I'm all for the rematch with Temple. You've got to believe that we can stop Wyatt from going off for 30+ having played him once before. We need a good game from Brandon regardless of who we play. I think that is one of the keys.

Indiana has no size. With hulls out they are much easier to defend. Would rather see Indiana minus hulls, than temple. They won't be able to overload the zone.

Indiana has no size. With hulls out they are much easier to defend. Would rather see Indiana minus hulls, than temple. They won't be able to overload the zone.
Something tells me Hulls will play the next game if they win.

I wouldn't. No Hulls helps, but I still think Temple would be better for us.

Whichever team will result in Syracuse wearing the white jersey in their next game is the team I will root for. No questions at all.

Whichever team will result in Syracuse wearing the white jersey in their next game is the team I will root for. No questions at all.

That would be Temple you're rooting for then. The higher seed wears the home "whites". If Indiana wins, SU would wear Orange against them.

Am I the only one who, if we play Indiana, is more afraid of Watford than Zeller, Oladipo, or Hulls?

Am I the only one who, if we play Indiana, is more afraid of Watford than Zeller, Oladipo, or Hulls?
The good thing is he really blows hot and cold. My annoying iu friend doesn't even like him..

Did the Temple guy just try to feed the post by thorwing it off an IU defender out near the three point line?

Temple is ballin.
IU looks like they are in quicksand

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom