Interested to see ... | Syracusefan.com

Interested to see ...

Jcuse_44

Scout Team
What the viewer ratings will look like after our bowl game with all the Fran Brown and recruiting hype we are getting around the Country. This is exciting stuff ladies and gents. Who's going to the bowl game, and where is everyone watching that can't make it to Boca like myself?

I would suspect the game gets 0 attention from anyone outside of the 2 school fanbases. Don't think casual football fans are going Boca Raton bowl over Thursday night football.
I must be weird then... I've watched just about every bowl game that has been televised so far haha. I have never thought the NFL was anything close to as entertaining as college football personally.

I didn't realize that bowl games had started. I know that SU plays tomorrow, but I have no idea what time, or who's broadcasting it.

I must be weird then... I've watched just about every bowl game that has been televised so far haha. I have never thought the NFL was anything close to as entertaining as college football personally.
Well I was wondering what kind of weirdo was watching the Famous Toastery Bowl over Monday Night Football so guess I've found the answer.

I have a little Christmas Party at church and will be recording the game, probably until about half time.

What the viewer ratings will look like after our bowl game with all the Fran Brown and recruiting hype we are getting around the Country. This is exciting stuff ladies and gents. Who's going to the bowl game, and where is everyone watching that can't make it to Boca like myself?
It will make absolutely, positively zero difference. We are getting hyped here but it's a big college football world out here. And on top of that you would need maybe a hundred thousand more people to watch to make any noticeable ratings difference.

Well I was wondering what kind of weirdo was watching the Famous Toastery Bowl over Monday Night Football so guess I've found the answer.
College football is great man. I go to Colgate games on off weeks every now and then. Same with college hockey.

I would suspect the game gets 0 attention from anyone outside of the 2 school fanbases. Don't think casual football fans are going Boca Raton bowl over Thursday night football.
betters are..

I am in a survivor pool where a huge number had ODU and they blew a 28 pt lead monday night.. Cuse has a decent number as well.

That is the way I watch every football and hoop game. I start watching at about half time and watch the game straight through without stop. No time outs and no commercials.
I do that too. Every now and then it'll bite me it the butt if a previous game runs over and they start ours on another channel.

That is the way I watch every football and hoop game. I start watching at about half time and watch the game straight through without stop. No time outs and no commercials.
100%, it's way better, especially for football.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom