Is Gus gone? | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Is Gus gone?

somone should point out to Gus that Terry Richardson left Florida to attend S.U. and was given the # 44 as a reward. Hoping that Terry doesn't use that it against us for not giving out 44 anymore

Why would you
Why would you post stuff that is subscriber info from the other site especially considering that you were asked not to?

quit being a baby its not really premium info and i posted it after gus tweeted that he ddnt decommit

quit being a baby its not really premium info

208053_10150168019979156_5916129_n.jpg

@NYPost_Brazille: Just spoke to Tottenville RB Augustus Edwards. Will visit Miami this weekend, all three schools are "even," has yet to make a decision.

@NYPost_Brazille: Edwards has met with new Syracuse staff twice. Enjoyed visited to Florida State. Will sign Wednesday.

@NYPost_Brazille: Edwards did say coaches from Miami and Florida State have been to see him five times apiece since the Syracuse staff changes.

5 times apiece. I never understood why we didn't do things like that in the past. Seemed like once a player committed HCDM crossed him off the list no matter what. But we have started that now :)

They were there today to visit Gus. Hopefully they made it to Xaverian to see Gus as well.

They were there today to visit Gus. Hopefully they made it to Xaverian to see Gus as well.
Those quotes above we're after today's visit with Gus. I didn't provide context.

I don't want our staff sitting outside his house to visit him 5 times. Visit other recruits. If 5 visits from scumbags is better than 2 visits from us than who cares. That's like having your girlfriend cheat on you b/c some douchebag held the door open for her and you haven't done that in months.

I don't want our staff sitting outside his house to visit him 5 times. Visit other recruits. If 5 visits from scumbags is better than 2 visits from us than who cares. That's like having your girlfriend cheat on you b/c some douchebag held the door open for her and you haven't done that in months.
It's not so much the scumbag angle as it is the difference between the schools' positions. Miami and FSU have more or less the same staffs, and they can go crazy at the end throwing everything at their "gravy" recruits. We have an almost completely new staff that had to go meet with all the remaining commits, as well as finish out the class, finding prospects where there were none before.

Right on.
Quality > Quantity

You do whatever it takes, if it takes five visits or three am then that's what you do.

Marrone hated recruiting so no way was he going to kiss a recruits ass, don't think Shaf would either but this staff looks like they'll largely do what the need to do.

Where was FSU and Miami in November? Hopefully that what the staff reminds him. We've always there

It's not so much the scumbag angle as it is the difference between the schools' positions. Miami and FSU have more or less the same staffs, and they can go crazy at the end throwing everything at their "gravy" recruits. We have an almost completely new staff that had to go meet with all the remaining commits, as well as finish out the class, finding prospects where there were none before.

Agree its a very tough spot to be in for sure. I would be surprised if Gus stayed at Cuse but hey anything is possible especially after the visit to Miami but hey I would not rule out GMC...

Agree its a very tough spot to be in for sure. I would be surprised if Gus stayed at Cuse but hey anything is possible especially after the visit to Miami but hey I would not rule out GMC...
And fwiw, I would much rather they try to scare up some good OL at this point than spend too much time trying to corral a RB, even if a good one.

Really too bad we had all our eggs in the Edwards basket.

Braziller officially has no idea what he's talking about.

Ebo to Cuse - wrong
Edwards staying with Cuse - wrong
Laray to UConn - definitely wrong

Braziller officially has no idea what he's talking about.

Ebo to Cuse - wrong
Edwards staying with Cuse - wrong
Laray to UConn - definitely wrong
We have known this for awhile . Lol

Watch what happens...

Gus decommits today, then commits to the Cuse next week. Happens a lot and he just needs some NY love.

Stay tuned!

Watch what happens...

Gus decommits today, then commits to the Cuse next week. Happens a lot and he just needs some NY love.

Stay tuned!

We will be closed...No room at the inn !!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom