Is Gus gone? | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Is Gus gone?

Watch what happens...

Gus decommits today, then commits to the Cuse next week. Happens a lot and he just needs some NY love.

Stay tuned!
Not a chance. He wasn't thrilled with his in-home and essentially told them to stop trying.

Really too bad we had all our eggs in the Edwards basket.

How so? Looking at the RB position, we return our top two performers next season, and we have two exciting frosh [Morris and McFarlane] who redshirted and have four years of eligibility each remaining. To say nothing of Ameen-Moore, who carved out an interesting role this year, and Ashton Broyld who might figure at RB next year.

Seems to me that we're set at RB, with or without Gus. And even if we don't land a RB in this class--not a huge deal, given Morris / McFarlane. Just need to go out and recruit a good one in the class of 2014.

Not a chance. He wasn't thrilled with his in-home and essentially told them to stop trying.

Anything in particular that drove hiim to feel that way?

How so? Looking at the RB position, we return our top two performers next season, and we have two exciting frosh [Morris and McFarlane] who redshirted and have four years of eligibility each remaining. To say nothing of Ameen-Moore, who carved out an interesting role this year, and Ashton Broyld who might figure at RB next year.

Seems to me that we're set at RB, with or without Gus. And even if we don't land a RB in this class--not a huge deal, given Morris / McFarlane. Just need to go out and recruit a good one in the class of 2014.
Yup. Swing for the fences next class.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I'm looking forward to locking this thread down and burying it with the Ebo thread.

In terms of we stopped recruiting running backs after he committed back in whenever (early on). So I meant in terms of this year's class. Yes, we are flush with backs on the current roster, just that it probably becomes a position of need in next years class. No biggie probably though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom