Is Mike 1st Team ACC | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Is Mike 1st Team ACC

Barber, Gbinijie, and Jackson are the most important to their teams IMO in no particular order.

Agreed, which is one of the reasons I'd have all 3 in front of Ingram. Also as Fly Rodder noted Ingram's season is most impressive for a freshman but that doesn't mean he should get extra credit for being a freshman.

Agreed, which is one of the reasons I'd have all 3 in front of Ingram. Also as Fly Rodder noted Ingram's season is most impressive for a freshman but that doesn't mean he should get extra credit for being a freshman.

Agreed. Probably need Allen in there as well even though he sure seems like a douchey .

Honestly there are still games to be played.

G might go bonkers (again) and help us take down UNC which gets him on there. Or he might score 2 points on 1-10 shooting and foul out pushing him off the line.

But if it ended today, id have to think he gets the final nod for first team

Ingram: 17p/6.6r/1.9a/1.4b/1.1s FG% .455/.406.690
Gbijie: 17.6p/4.1r/4.4a/.3b/2.2s FG% .474/.408/.669

hmmmmmmmm

Aren't we looking at ACC games only?

Ingram: 18.1p/ 7.6r/ 1.5b / 44% 3pt/ 2.6 3's/gm
G: 16.7p/ 4.2a/ 1.8s/ 37% 3pt/ 2.3 3's/gm

Both play about 38 minutes per game in ACC play.

Hard to differentiate between the 2 of them.

Gerry was 1st team Big East the year we wouldn't of won 10 games and that was our worst record ever in the Big East I believe (7-9). Mike has to be first team. He's fourth in assists in the conference, first in steals, and fifth in scoring.

ACC First team for me is:

Barber
Gbinije
Allen
Brogdon
Brice Johnson

I don't disagree with this list

Aren't we looking at ACC games only?

Ingram: 18.1p/ 7.6r/ 1.5b / 44% 3pt/ 2.6 3's/gm
G: 16.7p/ 4.2a/ 1.8s/ 37% 3pt/ 2.3 3's/gm

Both play about 38 minutes per game in ACC play.

Hard to differentiate between the 2 of them.

I did the entire season, but I agree they are very close. I would put Mike ahead in my voting because he is the number 1 option on his team while Ingram gets to play off of Allen.

Ingram: 17p/6.6r/1.9a/1.4b/1.1s FG% .455/.406.690
Gbijie: 17.6p/4.1r/4.4a/.3b/2.2s FG% .474/.408/.669

hmmmmmmmm
Does not account for pace.

I think G should be 1st team but I can also see an argument where he is a voters 6th or 7th choice. After Brogdon, Allen and Johnson the next 4 guys are pretty close and each have their strengths when you compare stats, impact, team success ect. I think G should be first team but I wouldn't say it was a complete shaft job if he is second team.
Either way it's a big accomplishment considering he was shafted in the preseason voting. We discussed the fact that he was going to have a nice season due to having the ball in his hands a lot this year. I guess the voters either ignored that or were too ignorant to realize that.
http://www.theacc.com/news/north-ca...-acc-basketball-preseason-favorite-10-28-2015

Old man on the porch here: Basketball teams have 5 players on them: a point guard, a shooting guard, a small forward, a power forward and a center. The 1st team of a conference should be the best players in the conference at each of hose positions.

And get off the grass!!! :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom