Class of 2015 - Isaiah Briscoe | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Isaiah Briscoe

Anyone else get the feeling we kind of moved on from Briscoe to go hard after Richardson and Derrick Jones

Anyone else get the feeling we kind of moved on from Briscoe to go hard after Richardson and Derrick Jones
Don't think Jones or Richardson would be the "replacements" for Briscoe. I think those would be Divincenzo and Howard... combo type guards.

To be perfectly honest, and it may have been naive of me, but I thought Dion Waiters would be enough of a selling point for a young physical guard like Briscoe who may not start, key word start, when he first gets here.

To be perfectly honest, and it may have been naive of me, but I thought Dion Waiters would be enough of a selling point for a young physical guard like Briscoe who may not start, key word start, when he first gets here.
I don't think it's IB we have to please.

I don't think it's IB we have to please.

True.

It's a real shame how kids aren't allow to shape their destinies and make decisions themselves these days, especially athletes. There's always a voice in there ear.

Syracuse is a DREAM destination for a young physical skilled guard looking to make a name for himself.

I'm not one to say that a kid is making a mistake if he doesn't commit to syracuse. Recruiting is complicated and a lot of things go through the minds of seventeen year old kids that I don't think any of us with all our orange biases are privy to. If a kid doesn't want to ride pine for a year to get his chance to shine a la Waiters and MCW I get that.

But Rutgers or seton hall? COME THE F$@& ON already.

I'm not one to say that a kid is making a mistake if he doesn't commit to syracuse. Recruiting is complicated and a lot of things go through the minds of seventeen year old kids that I don't think any of us with all our orange biases are privy to. If a kid doesn't want to ride pine for a year to get his chance to shine a la Waiters and MCW I get that.

But Rutgers or seton hall? COME THE F$@& ON already.

Trust the staff to know when to get out of a bad recruitment (Whitehead and his coach) - other top tier staffs know when to get out too. This leaves Rutgers and Seton Hall.

SU as Guard U will move on.

We should have 5 or 6 quality guards in the NBA by 2017.

1 or 2 of which could be superstars.

It's really upsetting that some parents are out for their own best interest and not their kids.

Is it definitely the parents? They can't complain about him being in Ennis' shadow since he probably will be in the NBA by then. What about big sis, can't she put in a good word?

With Ennis looking like he'll be long gone before Zeke Briscoe ever steps foot into college. You would think the old man would be more open to SU now, but instead he has his son visiting loser programs such as Rutgers and St. John's.:rolling:
GGG U Serious.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom