It’s Portal time! | Page 63 | Syracusefan.com

It’s Portal time!

Once beard just move across the state, any talented kid who bailed on TTU I pretty much ignored. Writing was on the wall.
Timmy Allen played for Utah, not Texas Tech.

But yes, Beard will recruit well at Texas and has already proved his ability to integrate transfers.

No diss to you at all...I get where you are coming from... but why do all the hypotheticals where Joe gets sat behind a better player result in him having a mental breakdown and checking out.

If Sid comes back this year and is great, will there be posts about “we have to think about how Jesse to handle it”?

no, of course not.

No offense taken and it's a good point- based on comments from Buddy and Symir and how close they are it just seemed to me, that blowing that up could have residual impacts. I for sure could be wrong and reading it wrong.

Timmy Allen played for Utah, not Texas Tech.

But yes, Beard will recruit well at Texas and has already proved his ability to integrate transfers.

Yeah I meant to edit my post. I was thinking of someone else..

Let's approach this differently. So who in the Portal would check these boxes?

1- Far and away comes in as best PG on the team with no questions asked.
2- Doesn't ruin our chances of someone like Copeland or JJS or would be here long enough for either to be critical.
3- Is a good kid/leader to bring this team together

2- Doesn't ruin our chances of someone like Copeland or JJS or would be here long enough for either to be critical.
Is Joe leaving?

Is Joe leaving?

No. So who could be that player and does that player exist in the portal?

100 pure honest ask since the conversation around this concern continues.

Bolton

I don’t think there is a player that is taking Joe’s job. If Kadary wasn’t capable of taking it I’m not sure who does.

In that case we are what we are which will be an empty glass vs a full glass pretty much the whole board. I'm trying to stay on the full side for now and maybe I'm a clueless idiot for staying optimistic but going to try.

We added Symir and Swider (Jimmy coming soon) while losing Griffin, Q, Kadary, Marek, Kadary, and Woody (every one of them had the ability stay) and we’re at a win? Our team leaving would crush our current roster.

This is just how bad the state of affairs is everywhere. No one is feeling all that good about their team maybe aside from Tennessee and Auburn.. or Gonzaga.

True. Current roster would still get beat.
Common. Kadary’s crossover was like the stationary bike he was riding half the game. How could he shoot with a patch over his eye.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom