It's showtime -- let the (NBA) games begin! | Page 129 | Syracusefan.com

It's showtime -- let the (NBA) games begin!

if the Knicks trade KP for Crowder or Brown and the third pick i might just be done being a Knicks fan
I meant you would also get the 2nd pick the Celtics got from Philly as well. That came out confusing like I meant just the 3rd pick.

You get the 3rd pick this year and Lakers 2018 pick if it was 2-5 or the better of the 2019 Philly/Sacramento pick just number 1 protected.

I meant you would also get the 2nd pick the Celtics got from Philly as well. That came out confusing like I meant just the 3rd pick.

You get the 3rd pick this year and Lakers 2018 pick if it was 2-5 or the better of the 2019 Philly/Sacramento pick just number 1 protected.

So basically the first pick this year (what Boston got for that) and Crowder or Brown?

Porzingis is good. He's going to be awesome. Not in a million years am I doing this trade. (which means it will probably happen)

So basically the first pick this year (what Boston got for that) and Crowder or Brown?

Porzingis is good. He's going to be awesome. Not in a million years am I doing this trade. (which means it will probably happen)
Yeah I was willing to do the 1st overall and next years Brooklyn plus Brown but Phil is arrogant enough to not bother with this.

3rd and the Philly pick acquired with a player isn't enough.

Yeah I was willing to do the 1st overall and next years Brooklyn plus Brown but Phil is arrogant enough to not bother with this.

3rd and the Philly pick acquired with a player isn't enough.

Yeah I wouldn't do either offer.

It's starting to leak out that the Knicks demands are really high for KP. Hopefully this is more of a non-story.

Bogut could play as a defensive player.
Plus he had one year left and expiring contracts have value.

Deng/Mozgov have 3 years left. So it would still be 2 years next offseason.
Mozgov is cashing in big-time and the Lakers are stuck with his big contract. I hope Timo at least sent LeBron a thank you note.

If the Celtics got Porzingis.
They could still sign a max FA. Hayward/Blake
Keep Isaiah Thomas
You got Horford.

Some of Bradley/Smart/Rozier/Brown/Crowder still on the roster.

This would probably be the best team in the East post-LeBron next year.

Lakers could offer 2nd pick, Ingram and that could offer interest the Knicks.

That would be the stud for when LeBron was a FA next year.

Lakers could offer 2nd pick, Ingram and that could offer interest the Knicks.

That would be the stud for when LeBron was a FA next year.

That does nothing for me. Maybe I'm too high on KP, but I don't think so.

My freakout is over, they aren't going to move him.

Yeah I saw that, Booker at least was pretty good last year, but I wouldn't do that deal either.

He really wasn't, he just took a lot of shots. He has potential but he's not a good player right now; he's probably about average for a starting SG if that.

He really wasn't, he just took a lot of shots. He has potential but he's not a good player right now; he's probably about average for a starting SG if that.

You're right, I was blinded by the memory of the 70 point game.

lol Lakers are about to commit highway robbery on the Pacers.

Julius Randle, Jordan Clarkson, 28th pick is the rumored package for PG-13.

If the Pacers don't get D'Angelo Russell atleast that is an asset.

if the Knicks trade KP for Crowder or Brown and the third pick i might just be done being a Knicks fan

My friend told me this rumor at work today, I said the same thing, I give up if this happens.

I think they could probably find a taker for Clarkson without attaching anything.

With Mozgov and Deng, they'd have to attach DeAngelo, Randle, Nance, Zubac, or future picks. A team like Brooklyn could easily go for it given their cap space. Attach the right guy (DeAngelo maybe) and you could probably get a lot of teams to take one of those contracts.

This post aged well

This post aged well
Magic should get Executive of the Year.

He got rid of Timothy Mozgov and actually improved his team.

Magic just announced with that trade he is taking Lonzo Ball.

Mozgov/Russell for Brook Lopez and 27th pick.

LeBron is going to be a Laker next year.

27th, 28th picks, Clarkson for Paul George.

As a Celtics fan I love this trade for Brooklyn.

Brook Lopez was the Nets best player. Russell has a lot of upside but him and Jeremy Lin split the PG duties. This trade helps the Nets long term but next year makes them worse.

As a Celtics fan I love this trade for Brooklyn.

Brook Lopez was the Nets best player. Russell has a lot of upside but him and Jeremy Lin split the PG duties. This trade helps the Nets long term but next year makes them worse.

Of course all you Celtic fans love the Nets, you should send Billy King a giant basket of something.

Of course all you Celtic fans love the Nets, you should send Billy King a giant basket of something.
The Nets have been the Celtics surrogate tanker. They have allowed the fanbase to root for the team and have a team carrying our tanking hopes for us.

To get two top 3 picks and more assets to come has been amazing.

Man...I really like Russell. But yeah, they had to do that. Mitch was a good GM, but those 2 deals were terrible. 4 years??!!

Remains to be seen what, if anything, Gilbert can do to keep LeBron in Cleveland. FWIW, Lue and Billups are tight, blah blah blah, but I think the planets are lining up for LBJ t0 head to LA for his grand finale. A happy Hollywood ending.

The Lakers, particularly with Magic running the show, seems like a logical landing spot, but I had no idea what a bond Jerry West and LeBron have, that he refers to Zeke From Cabin Creek as "The Godfather." Looks like the Clippers have a lot going for them with the Logo in the front office, Ballmer's billions, Ty Lue's mentor as head coach, a chance for LBJ to run with his boy CP3 and maybe even Carmelo.

In the words of noted basketball pundit Arte Johnson, "Very interesting."

LeBron James to Clippers? Why Jerry West's relationship may be key

The news today that most impacts next year's title contenders is Pau somehow opting out of his $16MM.

Everything else is moving deck chairs on the titanic.

CLE, GSW and SAS for another year.