It's showtime -- let the (NBA) games begin! | Page 131 | Syracusefan.com

It's showtime -- let the (NBA) games begin!

I'm convinced he's working undercover for another team.

There's no way this guy installs The Triangle, hires Jeff Hornacek, signs Joakim Noah, trolls the team's star all year and then threatens to trade NYC's favorite player and truly be for the Knicks. No. Way.
The Knicks ownership is lucky the Nets made a franchise crushing trade or else people would jump from the Knicks to the Nets.
If Philip trades Porzingis for short of the 3rd pick, Jaylen Brown, 2018 Lakers or 2019 Kings pick and the 2018 Nets pick he should be fired immediately.

Can Adam Silver step in and have the nba take over the Knicks? Please?
Well David Stern did veto the Chris Paul to the Lakers trade.

So maybe Silver wouldn't allow this trade.

Honestly I am legitimately scared for Knicks fans. James Dolan isn't that old. He is only 62.

This guy doesn't care about his fanbase at all. Phil is so arrogant and pissed off his franchise player so much he has too look to deal him to save face. Ainge won't overpay that is the problem if Phil becomes set he has to move the guy and he wants Josh Jackson.

The Knicks ownership is lucky the Nets made a franchise crushing trade or else people would jump from the Knicks to the Nets.
If Philip trades Porzingis for short of the 3rd pick, Jaylen Brown, 2018 Lakers or 2019 Kings pick and the 2018 Nets pick he should be fired immediately.

Not only that, but he's doing all of this while ramming the triangle down the throat of Hornacek and the team.

If he makes this trade and basically only gets Josh Jackson in return for Kristaps, Melo should only take half court hook shots until Phil quits or goes crazy.

Simmons just tweeted:

#3, 2018, Lal/Sac pick and Crowder, can Suns or Kings top that?
Yeah Phil HAS to get next years Brooklyn pick for there to be a deal.

Also he should force Noah's contract in any deal as a starter. If Boston took that maybe he wouldn't get that extra Nets pick.

If a deal has to get done I would trust Knicks411 over Phil in a negotiation with Danny Ainge.

The Kings don't have the ammo if Phil Wants Josh Jackson.

Only Boston or Phoenix do.

Not only that, but he's doing all of this while ramming the triangle down the throat of Hornacek and the team.

If he makes this trade and basically only gets Josh Jackson in return for Kristaps, Melo should only take half court hook shots until Phil quits or goes crazy.
It's literally Phils only good move since that joke came here.. and now he's like nah, can't have him either - Must get Josh Jackson.

Honest question - is this the most active that Phil has been since taking this pseudo-retirement job?

He lucks out into landing Kristaps and now can't handle him skipping an exit interview so he wants to assert his authority?

Honest question - is this the most active that Phil has been since taking this pseudo-retirement job?

He lucks out into landing Kristaps and now can't handle him skipping an exit interview so he wants to assert his authority?
An exit meeting he skipped because he sees how bs of an organization this is because Phil has acted like a petulant child all year with Melo.

james-dolan-phil-jackson.jpg

I think it all goes back to Melo.

Air Zingus had Melo's back. Melo says he ain't going anywhere. But does that change for Melo if he doesn't get to play with Porzingus?

So Phil can Phil by first getting rid of Porzingus and then getting rid of Melo.

And Phil gets the triangle.

And paid.

HILARIOUS

(that was my attempt to kaiser-ize this post)

Honestly I am legitimately scared for Knicks fans. James Dolan isn't that old. He is only 62.

This guy doesn't care about his fanbase at all. Phil is so arrogant and pissed off his franchise player so much he has too look to deal him to save face. Ainge won't overpay that is the problem if Phil becomes set he has to move the guy and he wants Josh Jackson.

I legit don't even care anymore, I am so apathetic right now, I expect failure, and if anything good happens, I will be pleasantly surprised.

I legit don't even care anymore, I am so apathetic right now, I expect failure, and if anything good happens, I will be pleasantly surprised.
Phils got his buddies publishing hit pieces on KP now so it's not looking good for tonight. I'll now be surprised if KP isn't traded... seems inevitable.

I think Phil stinks too but anyone think they may fear that Porzingis is going to have a tough time staying healthy over his career, he does miss a lot of time. If somebody offers a good deal you take it, he hasn't traded him yet. Interesting to see how it goes down. I wouldn't trade him either but there is a point where I would for sure, he didn't show a huge up tick this year either and sucked on the road for the most part

Yeah Phil HAS to get next years Brooklyn pick for there to be a deal.

Also he should force Noah's contract in any deal as a starter. If Boston took that maybe he wouldn't get that extra Nets pick.

If a deal has to get done I would trust Knicks411 over Phil in a negotiation with Danny Ainge.

The Kings don't have the ammo if Phil Wants Josh Jackson.

Only Boston or Phoenix do.

I think the Knicks could potentially get Jackson at 5, but the Kings won't offer what it would take to interest the Knicks because they won't include Buddy Hield in a trade lol.