I've seen enough | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I've seen enough

Don’t need them to win the game but actually have the team show up would be great.

We only crossed the 50 yard line, what 3 times today??

What more do you expect from our coach. 3 times over the 50, that’s amazing against one of the greatest football teams to ever play. Just because BC (who everyone is putting in the win column) gave FSU a game and played to win, don’t pass those expectations on to DB too. It’s not fair.

If you look up his record in the ACC since he’s been here you’ll see that we couldn’t do any bett….. on second thought, don’t look up his record against the ACC. Or his record in November. Or his record against top 25 teams. But look up how disciplined the team is because….. oh wait, don’t look that up either. I had the numbers flipped, we’re actually the worst in the FBS in that almost every year.

I guess it’s fun to identify young HCs in college football and think that we can easily hire one of them away but removing Dino and finding someone who can quickly turn SU into a significantly better team is fantasy.
100%. A guy like the liberty coach is already to well known. Like I said this week Syracuse if/ when they hire a new coach has to think way outside the box and if it works then hope they can keep them in 3-4 years. Thinking guy like lance Leopold when UB hired him not Kansas

We missed the boat on Lance Leipold. What he has done at Kansas is beyond amazing. They were the stepping mat of college football. He has turned them completely around with no better than 3* recruits. He just knows how to play winning football.

Yes a coach can make a HUGE difference. When is the last time we had a legit guy as coach. Marrone and he had us rolling.

We need to pump some money into the coaching budget and get a legit guy. Not some gizmo guy. Someone that can build the o and d lines up. Play winning football.

Dude that’s what fans do,it’s really not that complicated to figure out. if you want to be a turd all the time go find something else to focus on like weeds in your garden.
Fortunately I don’t have any weeds so I have time to have my soul torn out every time Dino coaches a game and brings in a recruit who will be playing on Sundays.

as long as he wins and doesn’t kill anybody who cares how he behaves. I sure don’t care that he had an affair.
People act like Urban killed somebody. He had issues in his personal life, got a little buzzed and was handsy with a girl. Watch him on big noon kickoff, he very much has a high football IQ. Dude wouldn’t even field a phone call from Cuse, so people can stop clutching their pearls.

People act like Urban killed somebody. He had issues in his personal life, got a little buzzed and was handsy with a girl. Watch him on big noon kickoff, he very much has a high football IQ. Dude wouldn’t even field a phone call from Cuse, so people can stop clutching their pearls.
Yeah it’s insane to not want him here even if it’s short term. Zero chance getting him here.

I love how the only thing - according to some - that should preclude someone from being hired is if they committed a literal murder. As if there aren’t other offenses and character issues with potential coaches that maybe the university wouldn’t want to associate with their football program.

I love how the only thing - according to some - that should preclude someone from being hired is if they committed a literal murder. As if there aren’t other offenses and character issues with potential coaches that maybe the university wouldn’t want to associate with their football program.
Never said that. I said people act like he committed murder. He was at the bar flirting with some girl. I wouldn’t want him even if they had the $ that’s not the point.

He’s had more issues than just “flirting with a girl.”
Oh yeah. He was put in a bad spot by an assistant over DV. Ok. It doesn’t matter anyway. He would never come to this program. It’s a pathetic joke.

Never said that. I said people act like he committed murder. He was at the bar flirting with some girl. I wouldn’t want him even if they had the $ that’s not the point.
Suspended in 2018 for not reporting/doing something when his assistant abused his wife
Hired former Iowa strength coach who used racist language to refer to black players while with the Jags
He kicked his kicker in the leg during warm-ups
Left OSU and Florida a mess claiming "health reasons" for leaving them both

Yeah it's not murdered but it's a pattern of no thank you

Suspended in 2018 for not reporting/doing something when his assistant abused his wife
Hired former Iowa strength coach who used racist language to refer to black players while with the Jags
He kicked his kicker in the leg during warm-ups
Left OSU and Florida a mess claiming "health reasons" for leaving them both

Yeah it's not murdered but it's a pattern of no thank you
Cool. We can’t afford him anyway. He will get picked up sooner or later and will have success. Meanwhile Cuse will remain the laughing stock and doormat of the ACC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom