I've seen enough | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

I've seen enough

Cool. We can’t afford him anyway. He will get picked up sooner or later and will have success. Meanwhile Cuse will remain the laughing stock and doormat of the ACC.
Great wouldn't want the scumbag even if we can afford
Plenty of high IQ coaches out there we can afford that won't bring scandal with them

Cuse next coach.
IMG_4627.jpeg

Then we really should spend.

Honestly, I’d love to see SU shoot it’s shot just once.

We’d hire a big name like Deion without the money secured and then never actually secure the money and everyone would laugh and laugh and laugh.

Absolutely. I get frustration over the last three weeks, but we should be favored in all five remaining games. Even with a bad loss we get to eight wins.

Anyone losing their minds, saying it doesn’t matter we should fire Dino at that point (8 wins) anyway is frankly an awful fan that really need to pull their head out of their butt - or realize it’s stuck there permanently and find some other team to be a terrible fan of.

Can you image how badly Syracuse would get dragged by the national media if we fired a coach after an eight win season? Can you imagine ANY coach we might actually want agreeing to coach Syracuse after the school did something that monumentally stupid? It’s just such an ignorant and insane take that so many fans here have, it boggles my mind.
Pitt just beat Louisville
Tech just beat Wake
We play both away from home. Neither is likely a win.

Then we really should spend.

Honestly, I’d love to see SU shoot it’s shot just once.
The program is not resourceless. We’ve been the most patient P5 team in America.

Expenses have gone up. A name brand HC may not be realistic, but to be better than a 42-8 aggregate against top conference teams is beyond any expectation.

I have a grip thanks. If Rutgers had 8 wins against that schedule this board would be falling over themselves mocking it.
Yes but that would be misguided and out of pure jealousy.

We missed the boat on Lance Leipold. What he has done at Kansas is beyond amazing. They were the stepping mat of college football. He has turned them completely around with no better than 3* recruits. He just knows how to play winning football.

Yes a coach can make a HUGE difference. When is the last time we had a legit guy as coach. Marrone and he had us rolling.

We need to pump some money into the coaching budget and get a legit guy. Not some gizmo guy. Someone that can build the o and d lines up. Play winning football.
I’m sorry but who has Kansas beaten this year who was all that great?

You must not know recent Kansas history. They haven’t won more than 5 games since 2008. Leipold is about to do that two years in a row.
From 2009-2020 they were 26-115 through several different coaches who tried.
Last year Kansas beat #18 Oklahoma State.
He has done a phenomenal job so far.

Pitt just beat Louisville
Tech just beat Wake
We play both away from home. Neither is likely a win.
Every team will play from here on end is improving, VT, GTech are on the road , Pitt at Yankee Stadium. I am afraid Dino has lost the team by his decisions that seem he has given up in games. I am worried we lose out.

I said a few threads ago if we steal 2 more that’s successful. Va tech to me is an auto loss. No way we are winning on the road

I’m hoping we steal the bc game in a rock fight and find a way to beat Pitt in nyc. That’ll be a good end to the year.

It's Jamey Chadwell not Caldwell. Let's get names right if we are going to play the replacement name game. Urban ain't coming out of retirement for SU, great coach but hilarious. He might field a call from Florida or A&M if they came open. Let's see how the rest of the season plays out.

Wake and GTech are playing about as well as we have the last 3 games.
Dino and Shrader have 10 days to get their heads out of their a55es.
Orange lose to VaTech and Dino should be "viewing the door".

If SU loses to VT there will be 20k at the BC game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom