JB and the Bench | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

JB and the Bench

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go back to the Pitt game thread. You guys are a lovely bunch. EMBARASSING

You literally contribute nothing to this discussion.

I didn't participate in the Pitt thread. I had life going on and didn't want to try to catch up.

Efficient? lol. He turned the ball over on a run out and Boeheim yanked him.

And Frank did almost the same thing a couple plays before and was bailed out by a very weak call by the refs.

Do you have a point?

interesting that so called Syracuse fans are so angry HW played well. Very odd
Not angry at all want everything Syracuse to do well. Just hate listening to the jim boeheim hatters

Yeah I hate hatters too

62fc278a-3c77-42c5-ab43-5c5d298bb2d6

he's more than well compensated. if he don't like the heat then retire. or get us relevant again. cuz right now we ain't in the conversation.

You truly don't understand the game. He made Battle be open with his fake. And then yes, hit an open guy for a 3. Which isn't all that common on our squad.

Dude...Battle was wide open. Go watch it again.

he's more than well compensated. if he don't like the heat then retire. or get us relevant again. cuz right now we ain't in the conversation.

Fwiw I don't want to be grouped in with this part of the convo. I actually love JB I'd just like him to give guys a breather.

The defender took away the angle of the pass. I know this is far too complicated for you, so I'll leave it at that.

Umm...2 Pitt defenders rushed Washington, which is why Battle was open. Watch it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom