JB and the Bench | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

JB and the Bench

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have far better things to do than get involved in this debate, but it’s really more than a fine line between “I think Howard Washington should get a few more minutes of run” and “I hate Jim Boeheim”

And I think it’s more that the same handful of posters that constantly criticize Jb looking for something to criticize Boeheim about, despite an 18 point win.

I have far better things to do than get involved in this debate, but it’s really more than a fine line between “I think Howard Washington should get a few more minutes of run” and “I hate Jim Boeheim”
Don’t feed these people.

You are part of that handful.
Yeah our program has been fine.
The HC doesn’t deserve any criticism for how the program has been.
Whether he is main reason or not he is in charge of the program that got sanctions from the NCAA.
Find me another HC who has got sanctions 2 times at the same school.
JB has done a great job in his career.
People who don’t worship him can say he has done great but maybe criticism is allowed.
I never criticize anything personal it’s all stuff related to the program.
JB is a loyal guy but that doesn’t mean he is always right.

JB can do no wrong people are just as annoying if not more annoying than the people they complain about. Do yourself a favor if my posts annoy you block me I could careless.

No you don't. Come on now.

Can you start a thread on recruiting less for the zone D and more offensive skilled guys.
Only if you start a thread what does it take to be a real fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom