JB/Hamilton | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

JB/Hamilton

Are the people complaining about the court storming today as being lame (I happen to agree with JB's comments in the presser) unless...the same folk who get their panties in a wad when fans say, "hey, what a great win 'we' had today!" ;):)

I just TEED mostof the posts in here. I will be the guy that occasionally fills in during his absence. Its my equivalent to court storming.

For those who say it isnt warranted...you have a likely non tournament team beating the #6 team in the nation, I say let the kids who want to do it, do it in that situation. They may never get another chance this season. I mean the FSU coach knew they were going to, so that maybe is some validation? I dont know, but live and let live/die folks.

I just TEED mostof the posts in here. I will be the guy that occasionally fills in during his absence. Its my equivalent to court storming.

For those who say it isnt warranted...you have a likely non tournament team beating the #6 team in the nation, I say let the kids who want to do it, do it in that situation. They may never get another chance this season. I mean the FSU coach knew they were going to, so that maybe is some validation? I dont know, but live and let live/die folks.

I think college kids should do whatever makes them have fun so long as it doesn't hurt anyone, and not worry what 50-year-old fogies like me think.

ya gotta keep em separated...

new-offspring-skull.jpg

The surprising thing to me was that no one asked JB about it at the presser.

I really don't think he should have to apologize for trying to protect his players. Yes the odds of something happening are very low and Syracuse student fans aren't exactly the most militant. The storming was kinda dumb but to each their own just having fun (I agree the "overrated" chant to start a second half I've never even heard of and was way stupider)

Rushing the court: One man's sobering story

Stuff does happen even if rare... no reason for JB to get upset or Hamilton to apologize for being safe.

Agree completely. Remember also that this is happening in the Carrier Dome which is notorious for its extremely large crowds. Perception is sometimes more important than reality so FSU is probably going to be more conservative than they might be in a smaller arena, whether they even realized that yesterday's crowd wasnt truly a big crowd by Carrier Dome standards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom