JB Live Post-game Presser | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

JB Live Post-game Presser

He should really stop thinking about himself and start thinking about his family. Letting the boys play at SU will only make up for so many missed occasions because he was doing basketball stuff.
Imagine thinking this isn’t a bats--t take

I’m hesitant to just throw JW under the bus here. There is not an administrator in the world who could stop JB from doing what he did today if JB decided he did not like the plan.

It’s entirely possible that this is locked in. JW said thank you, and now it’s time to move on. If JB didn’t think it’s time do you really think he would go quietly?
i'm reluctant to throw AD under the bus too until we know what the facts are that led to JAB requesting a kiss on the way out. We have no idea what the original "iron clad" deal was too.

I think JAB is lashing out because of something he realized or learnt about his post coaching situation. My less than informed guess is he knows exactly what K got and is probably less than enthused by what his package is going to be.

Not for any story or circumstance like this.

Are any of them the AD, the Chancellor, Coach or his family, or on the Board of Trustees? Because that is the club who knows something. That’s it.

Not someone who knows a guy or works with a guy. Not someone who works in the office next to the office. Not a friend of a friend.
Its a message board for people to discuss

Why are you here then?

Jim is like that kid that needs to sleep with his teddy bear still when he’s like 12. He knows the teddy bear is deteriorating but can’t bring himself to let it go. Love Jimmy and nobody has done more for the school than him. But Jimmy let the teddy bear go, it will be ok. I promise

Yes. But they don’t make some of the outrageous declarations we see in this thread.

I’m not saying there isn’t any truth to some of the stuff here. It’s just not right to declare something as factual, impose motivations on people to fit your own agenda, and talk like you are in the know, when you are not in any way shape or form in the know, part of the decision or decision making process, or even invited in the room. That’s what 95% of this thread is. Too much narrative creation.

My point is that several people ARE in the know and that if their sharing it I believe it. I can't speak for everyone who may have posted in the thread but I can for several.

I am sure the university has given him plenty of opportunity to decide on his own to retire after this season. Instead he just played chicken with an outcome that is already known.

Most of the media isn't falling for his playing victim here. Should make the AD decision easier swallowed.

Why are you here then?
You seem to be misunderstanding his sentiment. He's not saying we can't speculate, he's saying the manner in which people are speculating is ridiculous. Which is absolutely true.

JB just can't come out and say he's retired from coaching. So he said it in a roundabout way. It's the competitor in him and why he was so successful over most of his career. It's not that complicated.

Imagine thinking this isn’t a bats--t take

Imagine being more upset about this than the presser that just went down. Parents of the kids saw that in addition to recruits in addition to the rest of the world. No big deal though.

Meanwhile... tick tock..

Shouldn't he be happy it looks like the job is being handed off to one of his guys?
Wait, I'm being told I'm getting a call from Mike Hopkins.

Why are you here then?
You missed my point. Discuss away.
My point is that several people ARE in the know and that if their sharing it I believe it. I can't speak for everyone who may have posted in the thread but I can for several.
Fair enough.

I’m well aware there are people on the board who know things. But 99% of this thread is utter speculation, much of which is in bad faith to support a personal agenda and impose motivations and personal feelings onto someone. I just hate that, especially when it involves someone who has given so much to our mutual cause (Cuse).

It’s come with a cost, my body feels like I was run over by an 18 wheeler, then backed over, then ran over again. Enjoy that nap old man.
I will, and then I’m going to play hoops tonight then hit the bar with boys. And damned straight I’ll make more than 1 three tonight.

You missed my point. Discuss away.

Fair enough.

I’m well aware there are people on the board who know things. But 99% of this thread is utter speculation, much of which is in bad faith to support a personal agenda and impose motivations and personal feelings onto someone. I just hate that, especially when it involves someone who has given so much to our mutual cause (Cuse).
I suggest you don’t read the comments on Facebook then, lol

i'm reluctant to throw AD under the bus too until we know what the facts are that led to JAB requesting a kiss on the way out. We have no idea what the original "iron clad" deal was too.

I think JAB is lashing out because of something he realized or learnt about his post coaching situation. My less than informed guess is he knows exactly what K got and is probably less than enthused by what his package is going to be.
Are you British?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom