JB went off on ACC scheduling | Syracusefan.com

JB went off on ACC scheduling

must be getting his talking points from the Hulkster!
he's really jimmy and it really is the long con troll

200.gif

guy just doesn't give a f, i love it

"stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid" was his stance on acc scheduling

I don't blame him. Thought there was an error in the schedule when I saw the gap from Feb. 2-11. That's a ridiculously long stretch. Especially when you are forced to play 3 games in 6 days.

teamco said:
Time off for the College All Star Break? . . . . . . . . for the humor impaired, that was a joke.

Yeah, the joke is that we got nobody on the all-star team. It's ridiculous.

Big East didn't have these types of things happen. We have never had a 9 day gap in February.

To be fair, the math doesn't line up for every team to get an opponent every weekend. When the Big East had this imbalance, we'd play a marquee non-conference game (Florida State, Michigan State) on one of those weekends. SU's not up for that anymore.

Still, Boeheim's right - the league office ought to do a better job balancing the schedule.

Yes, the 4 game home stretch is a bit unusual, but it actually comes at a perfect time for this team to get back on track and get above .500 in conference.

JB, stop inventing things to be a curmudgeon about.

I noticed earlier in the year that our entire schedule we never have one home game followed by one road game, or vice versa. We go 2 road games, 3 home games, 3 road games, 4 home games, 2 road games, 2 home games, 2 road games. Seems odd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom