Jerami Grant: Trailblazers | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Jerami Grant: Trailblazers

Great scoring numbers - surprised he’s not a little better rebounder. Guess he’s become much more of a perimeter player over time. Happy for Jerami.

Yeah he definitely doesn't mix it up down low as much anymore. I almost yelled at my tv the other day watching him on a 3 on 2 fast break. If he ran his lane, he would've had an easy dunk, but just drifted out to the wing to spot up for a three. He didn't get the ball passed to him and the break ended up not being successful because it essentially turned into a 2 on 2 at that point.

Despite the insane athleticism in the NBA, Jerami remains one of the most athletic guys on the court at all times. Happy he's dramatically improved his 3 point shooting but spotting up for a three in an odd man fast break isn't smart basketball for a guy that finishes like he does at the rim.

Great scoring numbers - surprised he’s not a little better rebounder. Guess he’s become much more of a perimeter player over time. Happy for Jerami.
I'm always shocked when I see how few rebounds he has averaged. At least he's stepped up the 3 point shooting.

He’s got 28 against the Pacers with 3 minutes to go in a win.

He‘s 7th in the league in 3pt %. None of us could possibly have imagined that.

Literally no one. He has a very unconventional shot, too.

With that being said, the NBA is a shooter’s league and he’s found himself a nice place in it.

Jerami’s one player I havent seen put out anything congratulating JB

Jerami’s one player I havent seen put out anything congratulating JB
Years ago I remember people on here speculating that both Jerami and Chris McCullough were upset because of Boeheim’s comments when they left…..and right around that time I went to the Dome to watch us play FSU during the NBA All Star break and both Grant and McCullough were sitting in seats a few rows behind the bench at the Dome.

But who knows?

Red out on the recruiting trails and making time for Orangemen...

20230427_212146.jpg

Last edited:
Would guess AA is looking for NIL support from Jerami.

It’s the only conversation being had these days.
Do Jerami and BS have any connection? both Maryland and TTO, only a few years age difference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom